Author Topic: VIDEO: Trump Surrogate Unsure He’d Condemn Trump if He’d Bragged About Rape  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.redstate.com/aglanon/2016/10/11/video-trump-surrogate-unsure-hed-condemn-bragging-rape/

Tonight I appeared on MSNBC with Chris Hayes to discuss #NeverTrump and how everything we warned people about the disastrous nomination of Donald Trump had come true.

And amazingly, right before I came on, a Trump surrogate, Congressman Blake Farenthold of Texas, offered a perfect case study in why Trump is such a problem.

When discussing the recent "grabbing" comments heard on a hot mic from 2005, host Chris Hayes was attempting to get Congressman Farenthold to agree that what Trump described was sexual assault, which like any good surrogate, Farenthold wouldn't do, instead calling it "locker room talk."

So Hayes ups the ante and asks "what if the bragging had been that he enjoyed raping women? Would you condemn then?"

The amazing inability to answer this hypothetical is captured in this cringeworthy video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzM8GYvifqE

Offline Frank Cannon

This is where you end up when you are forced to defend the indefensible.....the gutter.

BTW, this is directly from this fat blivots website:

In Washington, DC, it’s not enough to be a conservative. You must be willing to stand up for what’s right.

http://blake.com/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
http://www.redstate.com/aglanon/2016/10/11/video-trump-surrogate-unsure-hed-condemn-bragging-rape/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzM8GYvifqE

I read this on Red State.  He may not have been able to answer because politics are dirty.  Donald is dirty and Hillary is dirty.  And I imagine that Donald would not have been able to get this far if the road hadn't been paved for him by dirty politicians.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

I read this on Red State. 

Hey! I posted this from Red State. Did you see me there? I was the one wearing plaid pants and a baseball hat with a smiley face.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hey! I posted this from Red State. Did you see me there? I was the one wearing plaid pants and a baseball hat with a smiley face.

No Frank didn't see you.  But we were probably there at the same time.  Are you stalking me?  LOL!  If I was looking for you I would look for that guy rolling around on the ground in the avatar.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

This is where you end up when you are forced to defend the indefensible.....the gutter.

It's only October 12th... The gutter isn't the bottom...

geronl

Wow. Trump Cult is really a nasty infection

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

.....and sadly, there are a few of those here at TBR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

I read this on Red State.  He may not have been able to answer because politics are dirty.  Donald is dirty and Hillary is dirty.  And I imagine that Donald would not have been able to get this far if the road hadn't been paved for him by dirty politicians.

@Chosen Daughter

You asked for it you got it.....Fall Down Frank Cannon.

Offline Night Hides Not

BTW, this is directly from this fat blivots website:

In Washington, DC, it’s not enough to be a conservative. You must be willing to stand up for what’s right.

http://blake.com/

Deeds, not words. Of course, the correct response is "I do not defend these comments, nor should anyone defend his opponent's criminal negligence in handling classified information."

Blake's another squishy member of the virtually worthless Texas Congressional delegation.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Almost in the same category as the brain-eating amoeba.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.