Author Topic: Trump surrogates compare his lewd comments to Beyoncé lyrics, hip-hop and ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
 Trump surrogates compare his lewd comments to Beyoncé lyrics, hip-hop and ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’

Donald Trump’s surrogates are trying to defend the Republican nominee in the wake of his lewd comments about women by comparing them to the Beyoncé song “Formation” and the erotic-novel-turned-movie “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tape-beyonce-50-shades-hip-hop-165002680.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

The Trump Dopesmen are not the only ones selling crazy here. The one Hitlary hack was arguing that Donny needed to act like he was in the oval office, even though this was a private conversation in a dressing room 12 years ago.

Anyone ever hear the Nixon, RFK or LBJ tapes? They are loaded with foul language and racism and that was 40+ years ago. The culture is a hell of a lot worse now and the Rats have a big role in promoting that. They can shut the F up and sit down.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
quote author=Frank Cannon link=topic=229195.msg1090519#msg1090519 date=1476249738]
The Trump Dopesmen are not the only ones selling crazy here. The one Hitlary hack was arguing that Donny needed to act like he was in the oval office, even though this was a private conversation in a dressing room 12 years ago.

Anyone ever hear the Nixon, RFK or LBJ tapes? They are loaded with foul language and racism and that was 40+ years ago. The culture is a hell of a lot worse now and the Rats have a big role in promoting that. They can shut the F up and sit down.
[/quote]

You won't get an argument from me.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

The one Hitlary hack was arguing that Donny needed to act like he was in the oval office

He was wasn't he?

Offline Applewood

Beyonce isn't running for Preaident.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The sad thing about this is that he actually has a point.  That isn't a comment about Trump's fitness, but rather a comment on how low the general culture has shrunk.  There is indeed a ton of hypocrisy in a culture that celebrates rap lyrics while expressing indignation at what Trump said.