Author Topic: How to vote for Evan McMullin  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How to vote for Evan McMullin
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:41:25 am »
Here is the link that shows what states and gives instructions for write ins.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/how_to_vote_for_evan

-Chosen Daughter
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: How to vote for Evan McMullin
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:01:27 am »
I will be writing in his name in Texas. :patriot:

From the map on the website it looks like he is a valid candidate in Washington.  I am considering but want to look at both Castle and McMullin.  I have read up some on McMullin and he seems to be confident and knowledgeable.  He would make a far better president than either Trump or Hillary.  But I need to give Castle a look also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:02:43 am »
I'll be writing in his name on a credit card application I got in the mail today. He looks like he has good credit and too busy running to notice the bills coming in for a couple of months.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 04:04:59 am »
I'll be writing in his name on a credit card application I got in the mail today. He looks like he has good credit and too busy running to notice the bills coming in for a couple of months.

OK.......Frank...you do that!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:07:50 am »
Thanks a thousand times for posting that. glad to see he will be counted in WA.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 04:11:47 am »
Thanks a thousand times for posting that. glad to see he will be counted in WA.

Me too!  I was looking and looking.  I thought it was only the 30 some states and he wasn't registered for Washington.  I was happy to find the map.

Offline SailB

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 11:11:12 am »
Thank you for posting this.  It's too bad they haven't made it more clear all along. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 11:37:46 am »
Here is the link that shows what states and gives instructions for write ins.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com/how_to_vote_for_evan

-Chosen Daughter

He has my write in vote here in Texas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.