Author Topic: Constitution Party nominee Darrell Castle: A promising alternative  (Read 1033 times)

Offline libertybele

Constitution Party nominee Darrell Castle: A promising alternative

As the election approaches, we need to remind ourselves that the Constitution is the written guarantee of our liberty and our God-given rights, as well as the embodiment of the rule of law itself. Gradually over time, we have allowed our society to divide into two different levels — one above the law and one subject to the law.

Because power corrupts the mind and the morals, no one who seeks power can be trusted with it. Knowing this, the founders purposefully limited the power of government through a written document — our Constitution.

The Constitution limits the federal government to only 17 powers enumerated in Article 1, Section 8. All powers not so enumerated were reserved to the states or the people. Instead of enforcing the Constitution and limiting government to its enumerated powers, we have slowly allowed the presidency to have unchecked political power, which is destroying the very heart of our nation. We the people are on the verge of losing touch with what made us the greatest nation to ever reside on earth and deliver the most prosperity and the most freedom to the most people in history...

...The two major parties are pushing us further and further away from the constitutional republic that is America. Clinton knows the Constitution but chooses not to consider it, while Trump has no true understanding of what the Constitution is or says. They both make decisions based on their own preferences without regard to the Constitution and grab the power to do so without the consent of the people...

...My presidency would have two goals: to return America to the Constitution and limit the use of political power. In doing that, we could return to sound economic and educational principles, stop abortion, strengthen the family, and together seek God’s will for our nation. We must do these things before it’s too late. I believe it is still possible and I hope you will join me in making it happen.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865664361/Constitution-Party-nominee-Darrell-Castle-A-promising-alternative.html?pg=all
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Constitution Party nominee Darrell Castle: A promising alternative
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:43:51 am »
Constitution Party nominee Darrell Castle: A promising alternative

As the election approaches, we need to remind ourselves that the Constitution is the written guarantee of our liberty and our God-given rights, as well as the embodiment of the rule of law itself. Gradually over time, we have allowed our society to divide into two different levels — one above the law and one subject to the law.

Because power corrupts the mind and the morals, no one who seeks power can be trusted with it. Knowing this, the founders purposefully limited the power of government through a written document — our Constitution.

The Constitution limits the federal government to only 17 powers enumerated in Article 1, Section 8. All powers not so enumerated were reserved to the states or the people. Instead of enforcing the Constitution and limiting government to its enumerated powers, we have slowly allowed the presidency to have unchecked political power, which is destroying the very heart of our nation. We the people are on the verge of losing touch with what made us the greatest nation to ever reside on earth and deliver the most prosperity and the most freedom to the most people in history...

...The two major parties are pushing us further and further away from the constitutional republic that is America. Clinton knows the Constitution but chooses not to consider it, while Trump has no true understanding of what the Constitution is or says. They both make decisions based on their own preferences without regard to the Constitution and grab the power to do so without the consent of the people...

...My presidency would have two goals: to return America to the Constitution and limit the use of political power. In doing that, we could return to sound economic and educational principles, stop abortion, strengthen the family, and together seek God’s will for our nation. We must do these things before it’s too late. I believe it is still possible and I hope you will join me in making it happen.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865664361/Constitution-Party-nominee-Darrell-Castle-A-promising-alternative.html?pg=all
Hear! Hear! :thumbsup:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 03:50:41 am »
Hear! Hear! :thumbsup:

I have not decided yet between Castle or McMullin.  It is going to be one or the other.  Here is a link to voter access map for Darrell Castle

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/08/constitution-party-publishes-current-ballot-access-map-for-darrell-castle/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:52:19 am »
I have not decided yet between Castle or McMullin.  It is going to be one or the other.  Here is a link to voter access map for Darrell Castle

http://independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/08/constitution-party-publishes-current-ballot-access-map-for-darrell-castle/
Castle is on the ballot in ND. I have relatives back East and he is on the write-in list in MD. I see voting for Castle as voting for a party with a good, Constitution-based platform to move up in the rankings, too. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:54:38 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:34 am »
I'm going with Castle, but decide for yourself.  Cuky likes McMullin because of trade.  I like Castle because of the Courts and social issues.  If you are down to these two you are doing well.

Of course the Republican party in Washington is supporting Donald Trump.  I cannot call myself Republican anymore.  Sad but true.  I have to vote moral.  We may not be voting for a minister but I will never vote for a sexual deviant or pedophile.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.