Author Topic: Trump tells supporters to go vote on 'November 28th'  (Read 1231 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump tells supporters to go vote on 'November 28th'
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:17:28 am »
Video at link. I could make so many jokes, but that would ruin the moment when people watch this.

Donald Trump is asking his supporters to go out and vote him — 20 days after the presidential election is scheduled to take place.

"Make sure you get out and vote,” Trump told supporters on Tuesday at rally in Florida. "November 28th.”

Election Day is Nov. 8, 2016.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/300542-trump-tells-supporters-to-go-vote-for-him-on-november-28th

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump tells supporters to go vote on 'November 28th'
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:22:49 am »
 :facepalm:

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 03:23:35 am »
:bigsilly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:29:52 am »
...but...but Donald told me to go vote on November 28th!!   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 03:30:57 am »
Consider the Trumpettes hang on every word he says, there is going to be a group of dopes in FL voting a bit late.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 03:31:04 am »
You can still vote Nov 28.

But in some of the 57 States and two more to go. Cannot recall which exactly they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 03:55:56 am »
Consider the Trumpettes hang on every word he says, there is going to be a group of dopes in FL voting a bit late.

Are we absolutely sure Trump doesn't drink?  Sounds drunk to me.  But in any case I hope they all wait.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 03:58:52 am »
nth Dimensional Chess people...

Don't you get it? Our DonaldTM is smart, he is the smartest, praise be him.

This was not a mistake. He is playing the long game.

He is so confident that he will win in a YUGE!(c) landslide, that he has already started getting people voting for the next election, because MAGA!

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 04:06:38 am »
I fully agree.

Furthermore, as their orange god hath spoken, they may not disobey his diktats.  They must not vote on November 8th, for that would render their lord's words a falsehood.  And the punishment for such apotasy is to be 'hunted down with dogs'.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 04:15:42 am »
I fully agree.

Furthermore, as their orange god hath spoken, they may not disobey his diktats.  They must not vote on November 8th, for that would render their lord's words a falsehood.  And the punishment for such apotasy is to be 'hunted down with dogs'.

Yeah must obey.  It is a special election day just for Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 11:46:53 am »
Video at link. I could make so many jokes, but that would ruin the moment when people watch this.

November 28th?  Maybe he is wanting to create a special election for Trump v. Cruz.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.