Author Topic: Black winner of The Apprentice recounts how Donald Trump called him 'lazy' *  (Read 877 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It looks like some of the Apprentice stuff is going to start hitting. It isn't Friday yet so this is probably just a teaser.

*Black winner of The Apprentice recounts how Donald Trump called him 'lazy' and wanted him to share his prize with 'pretty young white woman'

Randall Pinket claims that Donald Trump called him 'lazy' in an interview during filming of The Apprentice's fourth season
    Pinket also claims that Trump wanted him to share his title after he won the fourth season with Nancy Jarvis, a young white women
    He says that after his win he never encountered a single 'executive of color' while working for the Trump organization
    The former Apprentice winner previously spoke out against Trump this past April in a news conference
    NeNe Leakes also said in an interview that the Miss USA contest, which Trump runs, is fixed and the winners appear to be predetermined
    Another source inside the Miss USA organization said that one year Trump did not want the Puerto Rican contestant to win the pageant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833215/Black-winner-Apprentice-recounts-Donald-Trump-called-lazy-wanted-share-prize-pretty-young-white-woman.html#ixzz4Mp86dCvt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:51:10 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline beandog

Maybe he was lazy.

Offline ABX

Trump criticized the former contestants as 'failing wannabes' at the time.

'How quickly they forget,' Trump said in a statement. 'Nobody would know who they are if it weren't for me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833215/Black-winner-Apprentice-recounts-Donald-Trump-called-lazy-wanted-share-prize-pretty-young-white-woman.html#ixzz4Mp9jSriO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline musiclady

Maybe he was lazy.

Who?  Trump??

I certainly believe that!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline beandog

Who?  Trump??

I certainly believe that!
Of all the things I could say about the Donald, I don't think he is lazy.

Offline musiclady

Yeah.......... you're prolly right about that.  ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline ABX

Cocaine wires you, right?  :smokin:

Offline musiclady

Cocaine wires you, right?  :smokin:

So does groping defenseless women, methinks......

Offline dfwgator

Maybe he was lazy.
Naaaaaaw, it couldn't possibly have been that.