Author Topic: Evan McMullin Receives First Crucial Utah GOP Endorsement – Electoral College Upset  (Read 548 times)

Offline libertybele

Evan McMullin Receives First Crucial Utah GOP Endorsement – Electoral College Upset

The first official GOP endorsement of Evan McMullin arrived today in his home state of Utah.

Former Lt. Gov Greg Bell endorsed McMullin on a local radio show:

Without hesitation, I’m endorsing Evan McMullin for President. This guy oozes character. His understanding of policy is mind-blowing. His experience with the CIA was impressive. Evan has such a feeling for how to bring people together and how to do it in a constitutional way. He has and will present a character-based campaign and administration.

It isn’t just about this election. This is about a new movement of people who want honor and restraint in government. I’m standing proudly with Evan.

This is monumentally significant in the race, and it is a developing story most of the media have overlooked. Gary Johnson and Jill Stein feature in national polls but have no chance of taking any states. McMullin could win electoral votes in conservative Utah and throw the contest to the House of Representatives.

All elected Utah Republicans bar Sen. Hatch have either unendorsed Trump or never backed him in the first place. Now Mike Pence states he is sticking with Trump, the option to write Pence in vanishes for Trump refuseniks, creating the perfect scenario for a McMullin endorsement.

http://heatst.com/politics/evan-mcmullin-receives-first-crucial-utah-gop-endorsement-electoral-college-upset/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Haha another loser. You can't support the guy who's campaign has a total of 3 grande?

Offline libertybele

Haha another loser. You can't support the guy who's campaign has a total of 3 grande?

Actually, as I have done for several elections cycles,  I will be voting for the person whom I feel will not continue this country on its current path of destruction.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.