Author Topic: Humane Society Warns Trump Presidency Would Be "Threat To Animals Everywhere"  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
http://www.care2.com/causes/humane-society-warns-trump-presidency-would-be-threat-to-animals-everywhere.html

For some reason my cut and paste isn't working, maybe someone can help me? Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:46:58 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline dfwgator

Makes me want to vote for Trump for no other reason than to make these idiots' heads explode.

Offline Resp3

Humane Society Warns Trump Presidency Would Be "Threat To Animals Everywhere"

Something in me thinks the Humane Society misunderstood when Trump said he wants to grab some p***y.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Humane Society Warns Trump Presidency Would Be "Threat To Animals Everywhere"

Something in me thinks the Humane Society misunderstood when Trump said he wants to grab some p***y.

****drummer
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline beandog

http://www.care2.com/causes/humane-society-warns-trump-presidency-would-be-threat-to-animals-everywhere.html

For some reason my cut and paste isn't working, maybe someone can help me? Thanks.

Please tell me this is a joke.  If not, the Humane Society is full of idiots.  I think the Beast would be more of a threat to animals everywhere.  Isn't she the one who let the poor dog, Buddy, get hit by a car.  I think they also got rid of Socks the cat when they left the White Hut. I think they gave it to Billy Boys's secretary.  Haven't heard a word about the Donald and animal abuse.

Offline dfwgator

Please tell me this is a joke.  If not, the Humane Society is full of idiots.  I think the Beast would be more of a threat to animals everywhere.  Isn't she the one who let the poor dog, Buddy, get hit by a car.  I think they also got rid of Socks the cat when they left the White Hut. I think they gave it to Billy Boys's secretary.  Haven't heard a word about the Donald and animal abuse.
Well at least I hadn't heard of Trump driving with his dog on top of a car.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
On a page on Hillary Clinton’s campaign website that outlines how she plans to work to protect animals and wildlife, the subtitle reads, “The way our society treats animals is a reflection of our humanity.” There is no mention of animal welfare on Donald Trump’s campaign website.

That's pretty flimsy evidence for them to go off the deep end. Something else may be behind this.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

That's pretty flimsy evidence for them to go off the deep end. Something else may be behind this.

Ask Hillary how her Muslim pals treat animals.

HAPPY2BME

now Trump is wanting to kill all the stray dogs and cats.

WHAT NEXT?

Online libertybele

Ok ... I'll be sure to continue to make sure that my dog has all of his shots, flea and tick medicine, heart worm medicine, 2 meals a day plus his afternoon doggie bone, just in case Trump becomes president.  Certainly he's a threat to all those things.  Got it!  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I know what it is. If Trump wins the old people will be buying all the dog food and there will be none left for your pet.

Remember when the media used that line against Bush?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour