Author Topic: Paul Ryan RESPONDS to Trump attacks  (Read 406 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Paul Ryan RESPONDS to Trump attacks
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:30:46 pm »
Paul Ryan’s spokesman just released this statement in the aftermath of daily Trump attacks for refusing to defend The Donald going forward:.....

http://therightscoop.com/paul-ryan-responds-trump-attacks/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Paul Ryan RESPONDS to Trump attacks
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:52:38 pm »
Trump's gone rogue, and he should be removed as the nominee by any means necessary.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 06:58:42 pm »
Trump's gone rogue, and he should be removed as the nominee by any means necessary.   
No, thats just the idiot he always has been. The same idiot the morons of America elevated to the GOP nomination.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:01:14 pm »

Such as?  I mean, if there was a nice easy way to jettison him in favor of Pence, I'd have happily endorsed that back in July.  But I don't see one.  And to be honest, if we did that, there'd be more than enough Trump supporters who'd stay home that we wouldn't win anyway.

I suppose it's debateable which is worse -- ditching a lawfully-nominated nominee without any democratic input, or leaving him as the nominee and just distancing from him.  Either way, the end result is going to be a crippling of the party and a loss to Hillary.

I'm already pretty much resigned to Hillary winning.  At this point, I'd prefer just to take our lumps, lose with the nominee, and nominate a much, much, much better one in 2020.  I think that anything else is likely to alienate enough normally GOP voters that it would be handing elections to democrats for the foreseeable future.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 07:52:49 pm »
<I>I'm already pretty much resigned to Hillary winning.  </I>

That's pretty much the reality.  As individuals we have to recognize the change coming, prepare and plan to be successful in the new environment, and be early adopters to the new environment.   The people who sit around moaning about how much better things were in the past (even though they REALLY were better).... these people are the ones who are the least successful in new environments.

The challenge is this behavior is contrary to being a conservative.   Conservatives like to change after studying and being certain of what the change is.   Conservatives are the guys who are always two operating system releases behind.    What Hillary is going to do is not an operating system.  We have to be ready and have a plan to be successful.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.