Author Topic: Rush: Liberals Trash the Clinton Victims Again!  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Liberals Trash the Clinton Victims Again!
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:17:05 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/11/liberals_trash_the_clinton_victims_again

Liberals Trash the Clinton Victims Again!
October 11, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: George in Las Vegas.  Great to have you up first today, sir.  Hi.

CALLER:  Good morning, Rush.  I want to comment on -- I even forget her name, I'm so mad -- Joy Behar's comment.  These women were not willing participants.  They were victims of this person's predatory acts.  You know, none of them wanted what they got from him.  And, you know, to say that is outrageous, and I am livid about that comment coming from a woman.

RUSH:  You ought to be.  You ought to be.  It's absolutely insensitive.  It's mean-spirited and extremist. It's politicized, it's partisan, and it is disrespectful of women.  That's Joy Behar is what he's talking about, referring to "these tramps" that had sex with Hillary's husband. Maybe Hillary, she said, should apologize to "these tramps who slept with [her] husband."  And then Eleanor Holmes Norton coming out and saying (summarized):

"Well, you know, these women? You know, they don't look that good now.  Forty years ago they may have looked hot, but today, middle-aged?" What is it? What about Bill Cosby's accusers?  Are we to discount them because they're not great looking?  Are we to discount them because they're in middle-aged now?  Nobody's saying that of the women coming forth with Bill Cosby.

They're believing everything those women say, whatever these women say, whenever they say it. They're being made stars. They're made stars, and Bill Cosby is being given the treatment. But Bill Clinton? No way.  And it's the exact same story.  But you don't hear anybody trashing the Cosby women, do you?  And you don't hear anybody talking about their age as though, "Man, they'd be a lot more credible if they weren't so middle-aged looking."  You don't hear them saying that about the Cosby women, do you?

CALLER:  No.  And I am... This selective outrage, you know, is making me upset.

RUSH:  It's not outrage.  That's the point.  Understand something.  This isn't outrage.  This is acting.  They're acting angry.  They're pretending they're outraged.  They're not mad about this.  They're not mad about any of it.  They're mad at the three women coming forth about Clinton, but they're not mad at Trump.  This is all fake outrage.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34