Author Topic: The 11-point lead for Hillary in WSJ-NBC poll sure looks like psy-ops  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 11, 2016
The 11-point lead for Hillary in WSJ-NBC poll sure looks like psy-ops
By Thomas Lifson

The NeverTrumps got a huge boost when the first poll out after the infamous bawdy tapes showed an 11 point lead for Hillary a month before the election. That is an insurmountable margin, we have been instructed. And barring a smoking gun Wikileaks revelation (it would have to be something really big, something on the order of video of Hillary biting the heads off kittens), it probably is.

The Mainstream media touted this poll endlessly.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/the_11point_lead_for_hillary_in_wsjnbc_poll_sure_looks_like_psyops.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: The 11-point lead for Hillary in WSJ-NBC poll sure looks like psy-ops
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:18:52 pm »
Lifson is now into conspirazoid land.  What a shame American Thinker has come to this.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 06:24:37 pm »
I do question the idea that she has a 11 point lead over him but anything is possible.

She won't win by that margin. She will win but I believe it will be close but comfortable. Her margin of victory will be just enough to overcome Trump's cries of foul and election rigging on Election night
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:02:45 pm »
 22222frying pan  <==== reality vs. Trumpers

Deny deny deny. That'll help you sleep at night.