Author Topic: 'Forty one years ago I married my best friend': Bill Clinton salutes Hillary on their anniversary - just days after his infidelities nearly overshadowed debate  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Forty one years ago I married my best friend': Bill Clinton salutes Hillary on their anniversary - just days after his infidelities nearly overshadowed debate

Bill Clinton voiced his admiration for wife Hillary on Twitter Tuesday to mark their wedding anniversary
    'Forty one years ago I married my best friend and the finest changemaker I’ve ever known. And yes, I’m still in awe of her!' said Bill
    The message came a little over 24 hours after his past infidelities threatened to overshadow his wife during the second presidential debate
    Three women who have accuses Bill of sexual assault - Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broadrrick, and Paula Jones - attended debate as Trump's guests
    Bill has denied the allegations made by the women, but did settle a sexual harassment case brought by Jones for $850,000
    He has only admitted to having extramarital affairs with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:46 EST, 11 October 2016 | Updated: 12:42 EST, 11 October 2016

Bill Clinton voiced his love and respect for wife Hillary Clinton on Twitter Tuesday morning to mark the couple's wedding anniversary.

The former president wrote on the social media site: '41 years ago I married my best friend and the finest changemaker I’ve ever known. And yes, I’m still in awe of her!'

His message of affection came a little over 24 hours after Donald Trump used his past infidelities to try and sink Hillary's campaign during their second debate.

Hillary has yet to publicly acknowledge their anniversary on social media.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832710/Forty-one-years-ago-married-best-friend-Bill-Clinton-salutes-Hillary-anniversary-just-days-infidelities-nearly-overshadowed-debate.html#ixzz4MnStD7M9
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34