Author Topic: AMERICA IS FINALLY WAKING UP TO THE CORRUPTION  (Read 1848 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: AMERICA IS FINALLY WAKING UP TO THE CORRUPTION
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 08:48:30 pm »

Oh ok, so you're voting third party in November?

I don't see a worthy third party out there.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 08:51:24 pm »
I don't see a worthy third party out there.

So you're voting for the uniparty then?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 08:51:30 pm »
The problem is our government has basically locked us into this Two-Party System every bit as much as the Soviet Union locked their people into the Communist Party.
What makes you think we have a two party system? From where I sit it looks a one party system with a D wing and and R wing. The uniparty, Trump is definitely not a member of the uniparty judging by all the uniparty enemies he's got. Elect Hillary and we will be the USSA.

@dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 08:53:44 pm »
What makes you think we have a two party system? From where I sit it looks a one party system with a D wing and and R wing. The uniparty, Trump is definitely not a member of the uniparty judging by all the uniparty enemies he's got. Elect Hillary and we will be the USSA.

@dfwgator

Well Three Dog Night did sing, "Two can be as bad as one."

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 08:54:33 pm »

So you're voting for the uniparty then?

I really don't have a party right now.  I just hate Hillary more than anything.  So by default, it's Trump.   

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 09:19:14 pm »
I wholeheartedly disagree. If indeed America is waking up to the corruption, we certainly wouldn't be deciding between Trump or Clinton.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.