Author Topic: Mark Levin: Trump the Globalist  (Read 356 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Mark Levin: Trump the Globalist
« on: October 11, 2016, 05:29:57 pm »
Wow, even Breitbart has turned the corner and has started posting negative Trump articles the past few days...

One of the major planks in Donald Trump’s campaign platform, if not the top priority, has been a stalwart insistence that voluntary commerce and trade with other countries weakens America’s economy and costs American jobs.  Moreover, he insists that he knows best how to manage it all in the best interests of America.

Indeed, Trump has not only proposed slapping a 45 percent tariff on all goods made in China, and massive tariffs on other countries like Japan and Mexico, but he repeatedly declares that he will personally impose punitive taxes on Ford Motor Company if it follows through with plans to build a manufacturing plant in Mexico.  He has also threatened punitive penalties against Apple Inc. if it continues making iPhones in China.  It would seem, like Barack Obama, Trump has his own autocratic pen and phone....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/07/mark-levin-trump-globalist/

Offline ABX

Re: Mark Levin: Trump the Globalist
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:31:17 pm »
And as a reminder, just a few years ago, when Trump was getting bailed out by Soros for hundreds of millions of dollars and contributing to Soros's Open Society (oh yea, I haven't gotten to that one yet... just wait), Trump was calling for a Globalist dream One-World financial system.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:32:55 pm »
Hmm, I just noticed the article is from May but Breitbart just bumped it up on their home page. I wonder if they are leading to something.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:34:14 pm »
And as a reminder, just a few years ago, when Trump was getting bailed out by Soros for hundreds of millions of dollars and contributing to Soros's Open Society (oh yea, I haven't gotten to that one yet... just wait), Trump was calling for a Globalist dream One-World financial system.

There is a lot of money pushing the global model.   They dont care what us little peons think.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.