Author Topic: McCain: 'I Might Write in Lindsey Graham' for President  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain: 'I Might Write in Lindsey Graham' for President
« on: October 11, 2016, 05:20:30 pm »

Newsmax
McCain: 'I Might Write in Lindsey Graham' for President
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:56 AM

By: Theodore Bunker

Sen. John McCain suggested Monday he might vote for fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham for president rather than Republican nominee Donald Trump.

"I might write in Lindsey Graham," said the former presidential candidate when asked who he’ll vote for in November, The Hill reported.

McCain withdrew his support for Trump on Saturday, following the release of a video showing Trump in 2005 talking about groping women without their consent and his unsuccessful sexual advances towards a married woman.

"... Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy," McCain said on Saturday, The Hill reported.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/McCain-Vote-Graham-President/2016/10/11/id/752770/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: McCain: 'I Might Write in Lindsey Graham' for President
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:21:38 pm »
How sweet.

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:26:01 pm »
He isn't Insane McCain for nothing. 22222frying pan

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:44 pm »
By Tom Kludt, CNN
Updated 1:40 PM ET, Tue October 11, 2016

"I think I might write in Lindsey Graham," McCain said Monday at a debate against his challenger in the Arizona senate race, Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick. "He's an old, good friend of mine and a lot of people like him."

On Tuesday, Trump hit back at the Arizona senator.
"The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave he won)," Trump tweeted, "then dropped me over locker room remarks!"

The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/john-mccain-write-in-lindsey-graham-president/

HAPPY2BME