Author Topic: CNN host shuts down interview with Trump spokeswoman  (Read 2222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN host shuts down interview with Trump spokeswoman
« on: October 11, 2016, 05:07:03 pm »

CNN host shuts down interview with Trump spokeswoman

By Brent Griffiths

10/11/16 12:34 PM EDT

CNN host Carol Costello seemed to have had enough of Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, cutting an interview short on Tuesday when Costello saw the interview "going nowhere."

Pierson was trying to pivot the conversation with Costello and Angela Rye, former executive director of the Congressional Black Caucus, to Hillary Clinton's record on Syria and away from Trump's bombshell tape. But Costello pointed out that Pierson's boss had his mind focused on other topics, namely bashing his fellow Republicans.

“I can’t Katrina, because Donald Trump is not talking about that,” Costello said.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/katrina-pierson-cnn-carol-costello-fight-229602
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: CNN host shuts down interview with Trump spokeswoman
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:10:40 pm »
Is there a video to watch?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:10:54 pm »
Going nowhere = not falling into the carefully dug traps.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:12:49 pm »
Good. The msm did something right for once. Shut down a liberal liar.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:15:11 pm »
Good. The msm did something right for once. Shut down a liberal liar.

She must be getting paid well to defend the P***Y grabber.

Offline beandog

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 05:20:49 pm »
As much as I dislike the Donald, I dislike CNN and all media as much, if not more.  They lie and harm this country more than the Donald does.  I'm not going to be on their side against tRump.  They are only going after him because he might beat their hero, the Beast.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »
Hey,  Where has Trump's other consulting concubine spokesperson Kellianne Conaway been since the P***Y leaked?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 05:26:32 pm »
As much as I dislike the Donald, I dislike CNN and all media as much, if not more.  They lie and harm this country more than the Donald does.  I'm not going to be on their side against tRump.  They are only going after him because he might beat their hero, the Beast.
They are beyond contempt. The MSM created Trump by stifling the opinions of half the country for decades.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline kjam22

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 05:28:48 pm »
Again.... I'm not a Trumpster in any way....  yet...  I realize if it was Cruz, or anyone else we want to name and he/she was giving Hillary a close race, or winning.... the press would be as much or more in the tank for Hillary as they are.  They would trash any republican with made up lies if necessary.  There is thought in my mind that I hope somehow this unholy alliance of crooked politicians, dnc, and the mainstream media can somehow be destroyed.   I wish our hopes for doing this in this election cycle weren't pinned on Donald Trump.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 05:31:40 pm »
They are beyond contempt. The MSM created Trump by stifling the opinions of half the country for decades.

@beandog @skeeter
They helped to push Trump through the primaries.  Many people saw it and commented on it.   This should scare all of us because a very small number of people control the media. 

They have paid their bribes to the Clintons and now they want their payoff.  We are headed to a dictatorship.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 05:34:26 pm »
Again.... I'm not a Trumpster in any way....  yet...  I realize if it was Cruz, or anyone else we want to name and he/she was giving Hillary a close race, or winning.... the press would be as much or more in the tank for Hillary as they are.  They would trash any republican with made up lies if necessary. 

Absolutely.

That's why I'm surprised at posts and the Sean Hannity's of the world lamenting the fact that the press is biased against Trump

Trump is certainly a target rich environment for them, though. But their bias against Trump is over the top
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 05:37:06 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline beandog

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 05:37:40 pm »
@beandog @skeeter
They helped to push Trump through the primaries.  Many people saw it and commented on it.   This should scare all of us because a very small number of people control the media. 

They have paid their bribes to the Clintons and now they want their payoff.  We are headed to a dictatorship.
I don't just blame the liberal media for this, the majority of the people I considered "conservative" media also let us down during the primaries.  Some tried, maybe a little late, but were beat down by the big names.  Insanity Hannity was by far the worse.

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 05:42:42 pm »
FWIW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hl5ujFCCsA

Well, the train wreck started when the Dem chic got going on the "Rape culture" diatribe.

Pierson got a raw deal on this one.  CNN should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 05:43:17 pm by Wingnut »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 06:06:10 pm »
I don't just blame the liberal media for this, the majority of the people I considered "conservative" media also let us down during the primaries.  Some tried, maybe a little late, but were beat down by the big names.  Insanity Hannity was by far the worse.

I've said it before, the world of conservative media is forever changed by this election. At least they'll have to start calling themselves something else.

BTW, where's Ann Coulter been lately?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 06:10:08 pm »
Again.... I'm not a Trumpster in any way....  yet...  I realize if it was Cruz, or anyone else we want to name and he/she was giving Hillary a close race, or winning.... the press would be as much or more in the tank for Hillary as they are.  They would trash any republican with made up lies if necessary.  There is thought in my mind that I hope somehow this unholy alliance of crooked politicians, dnc, and the mainstream media can somehow be destroyed.   I wish our hopes for doing this in this election cycle weren't pinned on Donald Trump.

The media would have been ever bit as vicious to any of the other nominees as they have been to Trump,  even to Kasich, their darling during the primaries.

Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 07:55:08 pm »
I've said it before, the world of conservative media is forever changed by this election. At least they'll have to start calling themselves something else.

BTW, where's Ann Coulter been lately?
It's Halloween.  She's the yard skeleton at Mar a Largo.

Update:
It's Halloween.  She's riding on the front bumper of my Jeep.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:20:10 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 08:17:11 pm »

10/10.

8/10 from the Russian judge.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 08:18:12 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 08:19:51 pm »

This was my POV prior to "Pussygate". Now...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 09:36:34 pm »

Update:
It's Halloween.  She's riding on the front bumper of my Jeep.

****drummer
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:36:58 pm by skeeter »