Author Topic: 7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island  (Read 1078 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:57:45 pm »
As a reminder, Bill Clinton is also being accused of being a regular at 'sex slave island', both Bill and Donald came up in Epstein's deposition (he took the 5th when asked about them), these accusations came out before Trump was running for office, even before he was a Republican, and Donald actually praised Epstein and joked about his liking under-age women.

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Hillary Clinton when it comes to her husband's escapades. "The kitchen sink," in this case, is Jeffery Epstein's “Sex Slave Island” and President Bill Clinton’s ties to it.

Why wouldn’t Trump use this ammo? The answer is simple: Trump himself has ties to Epstein, the billionaire Democratic donor and convicted pedophile known for having under-age sex slaves on his private plane and what the media calls "Sex Slave Island."....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 04:52:57 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:01:34 pm »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:27:39 pm »
The only Johnson not up on charges.

If you read the story it says famous people and politicians.  My guess is that if they blew the list of politicians going to sex slave Island you would have the reason Trump was able to get where he is.

Electing either one of these candidates is a signal to pedophiles.  As I think it was Corby had said to me before that our court system is also filled with pedophiles.

We can't get much lower in American history than this election.  For people who are naysayers about the credibility of the Bible take a look around.  Evil has become good.
'
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 05:33:31 pm »
Trump has plenty of press conferences, why doesn't a reporter with credibility bring this up at the press conferences?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 05:36:08 pm »
Trump has plenty of press conferences, why doesn't a reporter with credibility bring this up at the press conferences?

Actually, he doesn't.  Trump hasn't had a press conference in over 70 days.  Hillary had one after the debate Sunday night.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 05:44:15 pm »
Actually, he doesn't.  Trump hasn't had a press conference in over 70 days.  Hillary had one after the debate Sunday night.

Here is a more in depth report that doesn't mention Trump by name but talks about cover up.

https://www.corbettreport.com/pedophiles-in-politics-an-open-source-investigation/

Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if some of the Evangelicals supporting Trump have their own ties.  Would not be the first time the Church was rocked by sex scandals.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.