Author Topic: THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame  (Read 981 times)

rangerrebew

THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame

Jim Hoft Oct 8th, 2016 11:28 am 226 Comments

The Clinton campaign (Washington Post) released audio on Friday of Donald Trump talking about hitting on a hot woman in 2005.

Hillary Clinton tweeted out that she was “shocked!” in response to the audio!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-hillarys-filthy-fking-potty-mouth-puts-trump-shame/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 03:38:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 03:43:13 pm »
I would say they are both right down there wherever the bar has been buried.

At this point, this is like comparing two separate sewage holding tanks and measuring the centimeter difference in levels. But in the end, they are both sewage.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 03:52:31 pm »
Big deal. She represents the Democrat brand well. Trump doesn't represent the Republican brand well, although I'll admit he's doing a great job pulling a good many of them into his sewer.

This much I'll give him: he has done a magnificent job of sullying the Republican party. I will be surprised if Republicanism will be able to survive the Trump IED that has been lobbed in its midst. Republicans will be wandering in the desert for decades after this, especially if the best argument that can be made by those on the "right" is to present feeble attempts to justify their guy by reminding everyone of what we already know -- Hildebeast has a filthy mouth.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 03:54:08 pm »

At this point, this is like comparing two separate sewage holding tanks and measuring the centimeter difference in levels. But in the end, they are both sewage.

Your post wasn't up yet when I was typing mine. Interesting how similar our words are.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 03:56:33 pm »
Poop doesn't know what septic tank it's being sucked from.  From there vantage point all assholes look alike.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 08:24:52 pm »

The real issue, though, is the media coverage, or lack thereof.  This is to be expected from the MSM.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 08:27:51 pm »
Big deal. She represents the Democrat brand well. Trump doesn't represent the Republican brand well, although I'll admit he's doing a great job pulling a good many of them into his sewer. 

That is the one silver lining from all this.    Now that the Democrats have suddenly gotten holier-than-thou they're going to find now that they will no longer have the carte blanche they used to.  Now every time a Democrat exhibits behavior, they will be called on it.     That's probably why they aren't necessarily jumping for joy over these Trump tapes.   Remember who lost his job because the Republicans went after Bill Clinton,   Bob Livingston.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:30:42 pm by dfwgator »

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 08:40:58 pm »
That is the one silver lining from all this.    Now that the Democrats have suddenly gotten holier-than-thou they're going to find now that they will no longer have the carte blanche they used to.  Now every time a Democrat exhibits behavior, they will be called on it.     That's probably why they aren't necessarily jumping for joy over these Trump tapes.   Remember who lost his job because the Republicans went after Bill Clinton,   Bob Livingston.

Maybe this is all true.  But the thing that runs through my brain is if the media hasn't gone after the Clintons after all that has  been exposed recently and the past, they never will.  They are in bed with the Clintons and their very existence depends on defending them.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 08:45:05 pm »
The real issue, though, is the media coverage, or lack thereof.  This is to be expected from the MSM.

This is supposed to be news? We've always had to take on the news media + the Democrats. This is not unique to Trump. Tell me you know that.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 08:47:13 pm »
Maybe this is all true.  But the thing that runs through my brain is if the media hasn't gone after the Clintons after all that has  been exposed recently and the past, they never will.  They are in bed with the Clintons and their very existence depends on defending them.

And looky here, who should be appearing on stage with Hillary today....the crazed sex poodle himself...

http://www.businessinsider.com/two-more-women-accuse-al-gore-of-assault-2010-7