Author Topic: Mike Huckabee: GOP Bed-Wetters Abandoning Trump  (Read 853 times)

Offline endicom

Mike Huckabee: GOP Bed-Wetters Abandoning Trump
« on: October 11, 2016, 02:24:19 pm »
PJ Media
Drie Bedds
Oct. 11, 2016

Mike Huckabee, former presidential candidate and governor of Arkansas, says the Republican leadership is more concerned Donald Trump will win the 2016 election than they are he will lose and that is why they are jumping ship.

"A lot of these bed-wetting, hand-wringing Republicans — they're not afraid Donald Trump is gonna lose. They're scared to death he's gonna win," Huckabee told Megyn Kelly. "And if he wins, he's going to mess up the neat little package of fun they have because they all play to the donor class, and Donald Trump is coming to make big changes in the way that these institutions go."

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/11/mike-huckabee-gop-bed-wetters-abandoning-trump/?singlepage=true

Offline skeeter

Re: Mike Huckabee: GOP Bed-Wetters Abandoning Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 02:26:02 pm »
Thanks for your input, Reverend Huckabee. You just may earn that Trump shout-out yet.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 02:26:58 pm »
If you'd like Huck, I'm sure we could save it up for a direct deposit on you.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 02:50:26 pm »
Thanks for your input, Reverend Huckabee. You just may earn that Trump shout-out yet.

I've often wished he would shut his yap but he said something important in that second paragraph.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 03:03:07 pm »
I've often wished he would shut his yap but he said something important in that second paragraph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 03:07:22 pm »
"He's like Captain Quint in the original movie 'Jaws,'" Huckabee continued. "He's vulgar, he's salty ... He's the guy who's gonna save your butt and save your family. ... Hillary is the shark. She's going to eat your boat, she's going to have open borders, immigration out the kazoo. So the choice is: Do you vote for Captain Quint who's going to save your family, or do you vote for the shark?"

Kelly reminded the Huckabee and the audience that the shark ate Quint in the movie.

If you support Trump, then your future is martyrdom.

Right now, THIS WEEK, Trump's got to be persuaded to turn the reins over to Pence. 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »
Quint was the loon who said no to the bigger boat idea, and then busted the radio so help could not be requested.  After Quint was devoured, Pence, or excuse me, Brody killed the shark.  Then Ryan ... Hooper (dang it, what's wrong with me this morning) came out of hiding and swam to shore with Brody.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 03:53:33 pm »
Of all the GOP so-called "pundits" that I wish would fade into well-deserved obscurity, this charlatan is at the top of my list.
Let it burn.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 04:07:00 pm »
That sumbitch lives down the street  in his walled compound.  I'm gonna walk my dog by his guard gate and have him poop on his Trump/Pence neon sign.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:07:24 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 04:42:23 pm »
Quint was the loon who said no to the bigger boat idea, and then busted the radio so help could not be requested.  After Quint was devoured, Pence, or excuse me, Brody killed the shark.  Then Ryan ... Hooper (dang it, what's wrong with me this morning) came out of hiding and swam to shore with Brody.

Well done!   That metaphor's well-nigh perfect!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 04:44:25 pm »

888high58888

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 04:47:01 pm »
It would probably be considered poor taste that Huckabee compares Trump detractors to 'bed wetters' considering the pedophilia accusations against Trump (and Bill Clinton).