Author Topic: Poll: Hillary Clinton won the second debate  (Read 925 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Hillary Clinton won the second debate
« on: October 11, 2016, 01:11:20 pm »

Poll: Hillary Clinton won the second debate

By Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman

10/11/16 06:40 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton won the second debate and leads Donald Trump by five points in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that also shows voters perceive the Republican Party bitterly divided four weeks before Election Day.

Clinton leads Trump in the four-way race for the presidency among likely voters, 42 percent to 37 percent, with Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Jill Stein at three percent. In the initial two-way ballot, Clinton's lead is also five points, 46 percent to 41 percent.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-trump-debate-poll-229581
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Poll: Hillary Clinton won the second debate
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 01:15:55 pm »
So much for "Trump won the debate."  He did do better in this one, but  voters' views are colored by what they think of him after Friday.

They don't want this garbage in their house every day for the next four years.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 01:18:54 pm »
but  voters' views are colored by what they think of him after Friday

This is probably more of a factor than  his actual debate performance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 01:29:05 pm »
So much for "Trump won the debate."  He did do better in this one, but  voters' views are colored by what they think of him after Friday.

They don't want this garbage in their house every day for the next four years.

Exactly.   Trump can't wash away the stain of his reputation - and it's only going to get worse.   Clinton's reputation is taking hits too.   This is truly a garbage election.

Trump should do his reputation a favor by acknowledging that, to move his message forward,  Pence has to take it from here.   Let's unite the clans and win this thing - or at least give us a fighting shot.

C'mon, Trump, be a real hero.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 01:35:11 pm »
Exactly.   Trump can't wash away the stain of his reputation - and it's only going to get worse.   Clinton's reputation is taking hits too.   This is truly a garbage election.

Trump should do his reputation a favor by acknowledging that, to move his message forward,  Pence has to take it from here.   Let's unite the clans and win this thing - or at least give us a fighting shot.

Though I agree with you, the people didn't nominate Pence, they chose Trump.  Pence was selected by Trump for us.  Yes this is truly a garbage election and unfortunately the people chose not to empty the trash when they had a chance to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 01:39:29 pm »

If only that would happened.

Offline kjam22

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 01:40:26 pm »
Im not a trumpster but there is no doubt he won the debate.  He mopped the floor with hillary
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Online LMAO

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 01:41:50 pm »
Im not a trumpster but there is no doubt he won the debate.  He mopped the floor with hillary

I guess I am a little bit surprised by this poll but again people's judgment of him may be clouded by everything that's come out in the last few days
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy