Author Topic: Allegation: Did Paul Ryan Leak Trump Decade-Old “Sex Talk” Tape?  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Allegation: Did Paul Ryan Leak Trump Decade-Old “Sex Talk” Tape?

October 11, 2016| by Robert Gehl

There have been a number of questions raised about the release of 11-year-old comments made by GOP nominee Donald Trump.  On Monday, Jerry Falwell, Jr., President of Liberty University, told Rita Cosby he has evidence that the audio was leaked by GOP elites, although he was unwilling to go any further.  Making matters worse, it appears that a top adviser to Speaker Paul Ryan may have been the source of the audio.

“I think this whole tape… video tape thing was planned, I think it was timed, I think it might have even been a conspiracy among establishment Republicans who have known about it for weeks and who tried to time it to do the maximum damage to Donald Trump, and I just… I just think it just backfired on them,” Falwell said.

But it seems the situation is worse than we thought, Conservative Firing Line is reporting.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/allegation-did-paul-ryan-leak-trump-decade-old-sex-talk-tape
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:38:06 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Allegation: Did Paul Ryan Leak Trump Decade-Old “Sex Talk” Tape?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:39:48 am »
:facepalm2:

If Ryan was responsible he would have done it months and months ago - before the convention - and now now, with less than a month to go to the election.  That such an obvious point is lost on the likes of Fallwell, Jr. does not speak well of his intellectual capabilities.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 11:42:26 am »
How could the GOP leak it?

If they knew it existed, wouldn't they have done so in the primary?

This person needs to invest in more tinfoil.

No, the media knew what they had, and waited for the moment in time that it would help seal an election for the democrat to the white house.
Once Trump had the nomination, they were primed and ready for the October release, and would have released it even if Bernie (or any other dem) had won their nomination.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 12:19:14 pm »
According to Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit: “There are ‘rumors’ that Paul Ryan’s close advisor #NeverTrumper Dan Senor is behind the leaks.”

Dan Senor is not a close advisor to nor does he work for Paul Ryan. The only connection I could find was that he helped coach Ryan prior to the VP debate. Senor’s wife Campbell Brown did work for NBC News for a time but she left NBC in 2007.

Jim Hoft, the original source for this “rumor” has no credibility. None. And Mike Cernovich is a nut job.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 12:26:54 pm »
Jim Hoft has been show to post bold faced lies just to pimp his issues.