Author Topic: Making our list, checking it twice: Pro-Open Borders, anti-Trump Republicans  (Read 1079 times)

rangerrebew

Making our list, checking it twice: Pro-Open Borders, anti-Trump Republicans

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 10, 2016

Last night, after the debate, I wanted to reach through the TV and slap Megyn Kelly silly.  She couldn’t let go of Donald Trump’s dirty words and at one point she was soundly put in her place by Laura Ingraham. (Too rushed this morning to look for the clip).
ingraham-300x197

Talk show host and Fox news contributor, Laura Ingraham, let Megyn Kelly have it last night! It’s about the issues, stupid!

But, here is the gist of it.  Miss Megyn, as we know pure as the driven snow (Ha!), tries to get Ingraham to agree with her about how offended she is about Trump’s language, and Laura will have none of it.

Ingraham said what mattered to her were immigration, trade, and jobs for Americans and that Donald Trump was the only candidate who shared her concerns. (Take that snow white!).

There is no getting away from it.  The sitting Members of Congress, US Senators and Governors who are opposing Donald Trump are not on our side on immigration.

LOL! Someone recommended this test:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/making-our-list-checking-it-twice-pro-open-borders-anti-trump-republicans/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:33:37 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Trump will produce nothing he's promised, and only the next Clinton presidency.  People like Ingraham and the other trump-retards are simply too stupid, and too consumed with hatred, to see that.

Offline bolobaby

Please.

I love how Trumpettes try and make it sound like Trump OWNS certain issues. Then they go a step forward and say, "Well, if you don't support Trump, you must be against this issue."

First, as Oceander says: Trump will not deliver.

Second, Trump only recently adopted many of the stances he holds today. He's full of sh!t.

Third, when did you stop beating your wife?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline r9etb

Making our list, checking it twice: Pro-Open Borders, anti-Trump Republicans

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 10, 2016

Last night, after the debate, I wanted to reach through the TV and slap Megyn Kelly silly....

Well, that's an unreadable screed.  What little of it I read, reveals Ms. Corcoran to be rather an unpleasant person.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:08:33 pm by r9etb »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Trump will produce nothing he's promised, and only the next Clinton presidency.  People like Ingraham and the other trump-retards are simply too stupid, and too consumed with hatred, to see that.

So many people seem happy that Trumps a loser.   Heck the communists don't even need to fight for what they want.  "Conservatives" are giving it to them.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They do like their little lists, don't they.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline r9etb

So many people seem happy that Trumps a loser.   Heck the communists don't even need to fight for what they want.  "Conservatives" are giving it to them.

Please....  Trump is a loser.  But few are happy about it, given that the consequence of his ghastly candidacy is Hillary Clinton. 

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:09:31 pm by r9etb »

Oceander

No, Trump is giving - has given - it to them.  At this point, it's a lose-lose proposition for conservatives.  Trump is not a conservative, never has been, never will be, and Clinton, well, she's just as bad as Trump.

So, who gave everything to the leftists are the same people who have the nomination to Trump, and that would be the Trump-retards.

Offline dfwgator

It's like the Cain Mutiny.   Sure Queeg wigged out,  but as the defense attorney said after the trial,  You didn't approve of his conduct as an officer. He wasn't worthy of your loyalty. So you turned on him. You ragged him. You made up songs about him. If you'd given Queeg the loyalty he needed, do you suppose the whole issue would have come up in the typhoon?