Author Topic: 1990s Trump on beautiful women: ‘It’s fortunate I don’t have to run for political office’  (Read 1329 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...Donald Trump was flavorful fodder for the tabloids in the 1990s.

He had been swept up in a media storm surrounding a rumored extramarital affair while he was married to Ivana Trump — which eventually led to one of the most public divorces that decade.

In 1993, as Trump was entering into his second marriage to Marla Maples and welcoming his fourth child into the world, he was asked about his image as a wealthy womanizer during an interview in New Zealand....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/10/1990s-trump-on-beautiful-women-its-fortunate-i-dont-have-to-run-for-political-office/?tid=sm_tw

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline montanajoe

In the 90's even he was smart enough to realize his personal life disqualified him from office but in 2016 a sizable minority don't care....

Offline Frank Cannon

In the 90's even he was smart enough to realize his personal life disqualified him from office but in 2016 a sizable minority don't care....

Either that or 20 years ago he saw his pal Slick skate through without any trouble. Degeneracy didn't just become a fad. We have been sliding towards Gomorrah for a spell now. 

Offline montanajoe

Either that or 20 years ago he saw his pal Slick skate through without any trouble. Degeneracy didn't just become a fad. We have been sliding towards Gomorrah for a spell now.

That's true probably a combination of both can see slick tellimg stump to go for it...

Offline dfwgator

What has me scratching my head is,  does Trump think he's going to personally profit from this?  Certainly with everyone he's offended, and let's face it, in politics, no matter who you are you're going to offend some segment of the population,  it's going to start hitting him in the pocketbook.  He had to know that.   He could have just stayed a private citizen and kept what was a fairly favorable popularity rating, and also keep these old demons at bay.

Offline montanajoe

What has me scratching my head is,  does Trump think he's going to personally profit from this?  Certainly with everyone he's offended, and let's face it, in politics, no matter who you are you're going to offend some segment of the population,  it's going to start hitting him in the pocketbook.  He had to know that.   He could have just stayed a private citizen and kept what was a fairly favorable popularity rating, and also keep these old demons at bay.

I would not be surprised if is planning a Trunp version of Fox News. When you look at his debate performance last night it hit all of the talk radio issues...

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Like hell. That smelly fingered vulgarian thinks that he is going to win because everyone is in love with him. He is too stupid to understand that he is genuinely hated by most of the country. It's the same reasoning he shared with Billy Bush that women were open to sexual assaults because he was Donny, Gods gift to women. He also sees his pal Slick Willie raking in the dough after his term in office. He wants a piece of that extortion racket.

Offline dfwgator

I would not be surprised if is planning a Trunp version of Fox News. When you look at his debate performance last night it hit all of the talk radio issues...
That's a possibility.  He could also be in it to set up his kids' political career.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
That's a possibility.  He could also be in it to set up his kids' political career.

I challenged the donny to BUY a new network...on a FREE REPUBLIC thread in October  2015  it japed pave the road for my expulsion for than now utterly CULTIC dive!!!  days later i designed the Trunp TV logo...  earlier this spring...the media started calling a possible NETWORK BUY by the donny Trump TV!!

I think that where he's going after the election!!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

geronl

He won't do it with his own money, it'd be destined to fail

geronl

Their reputations are worse now than before