Author Topic: The Married Woman Donald Trump Failed To Seduce Speaks Out  (Read 447 times)

Offline sinkspur

The Married Woman Donald Trump Failed To Seduce Speaks Out
« on: October 11, 2016, 02:57:08 am »
http://www.redstate.com/diary/prevaila/2016/10/10/married-woman-donald-trump-failed-seduce-speaks/

The Married Woman Donald Trump Failed To Seduce Speaks Out

DIARY / ANDREA N. RUTH // 

Posted at 10:37 pm on October 10, 2016 by Andrea N. Ruth

The person referenced in the video of Donald Trump discussing his attempt -- and failure -- to seduce an admittedly married woman, Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell, addressed the issue in a statement on Saturday and again live on air on Monday:

Video at link

In her statement, Nancy reiterated what she said over the weekend:

“Politics aside, I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all. When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better.”

Nancy states in her comments on Monday that she has been a journalist for twentysix years and truly feels that “there is no room for objectification of women, or anyone for that matter, not even in the locker room.” And that as a mother she feels “that our kids, especially our young girls, need to know that their hard work, their intelligence, their heart, are most important and will not go unnoticed.”

O’Dell has received an outpouring of support in the aftermath of Friday’s video release and responded perfectly, then and now.

Despite the spectacle that Donald Trump made Sunday night of presenting to viewers of the second presidential debate with the women most notoriously, and sadly, linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, it’s nice to see one target of Trump’s misogyny speak in a powerful and unafraid voice.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:57:45 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Married Woman Donald Trump Failed To Seduce Speaks Out
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 03:02:08 am »
O'Dell defenestrates the predator Trump. 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.