Author Topic: WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Is Privately Against Gays & Gay Marriage  (Read 1276 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This should play well with her base. Hillary Clinton is actually a big homophobe (using their terms).

...In the leaked email Clinton staffers are stuck working around Clinton’s disapproval of gays. They try to tip-toe around the issue without offending the Clintons.

“I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”

“I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance. “....

http://regated.com/2016/10/hillary-clinton-gay-marriage/

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Is Privately Against Gays & Gay Marriage
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 02:57:02 am »
This should play well with her base. Hillary Clinton is actually a big homophobe (using their terms).

Now if this is true,   this might have a small impact.   I think her sycophants will mostly ignore it though.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 02:58:52 am »
I bet Hillary is behind these leaks because if anything  they are making Republicans like her more.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 02:59:38 am »
 :smokin:

Now if this is true,   this might have a small impact.   I think her sycophants will mostly ignore it though.
Her fanbois will vote for her no matter what.   These leaks though are actually helping her with Centrists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 02:59:59 am »
Direct link to leaked document. Her handlers were worried about how she would handle the position and how to craft her to be favorable to that demographic.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

geronl

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 05:52:57 am »
She might really be more conservative than Trump after all.  :whistle:

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 06:05:09 am »
I bet Hillary is behind these leaks because if anything  they are making Republicans like her more.

Exactly can't see the downside for those that claim she is a Satanist... :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 07:57:08 am »
She might really be more conservative than Trump after all.  :whistle:

That would make it two elections running. The more conservative candidate actually won 12 if you look at their actual records at the time. Barry was against Gay Marriage, Romney forced it into law. People have a screaming fit about it when I say that but the records are what they are.