Author Topic: BUSTED: Hillary Clinton Fowarded An Email Calling Muslims “Sand bleep” In Latest Wikileaks Dump  (Read 3330 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Andrew Bieszad on October 10, 2016

The physically and spiritually ill Hillary Clinton, who prides herself on her love of Muslims and Islam and being against “racism” while accusing Donald Trump (and most other people she does not like) of being a “racist” was just caught in the latest Wikileaks data dump calling Muslims “sand bleep” in her private emails:

And now the guys in the van are perhaps not quite as nice before, because it is getting late and they want to get back and wonder what have they done to have deserved copping this sand bleep and what are they going to do with him now. If the Maccabim checkpoint rejected him, there was no way in which the Atarot checkpoint will take him.

http://shoebat.com/2016/10/10/busted-hillary-clinton-gets-caught-calling-muslims-sand-n-ggers-in-latest-wikileaks-dump/

HAPPY2BME

let's all stick a big fork in D.T. and give up a big round of applause for hillary clinton

Offline DiogenesLamp

By Andrew Bieszad on October 10, 2016

The physically and spiritually ill Hillary Clinton, who prides herself on her love of Muslims and Islam and being against “racism” while accusing Donald Trump (and most other people she does not like) of being a “racist” was just caught in the latest Wikileaks data dump calling Muslims “sand bleep” in her private emails:

http://shoebat.com/2016/10/10/busted-hillary-clinton-gets-caught-calling-muslims-sand-n-ggers-in-latest-wikileaks-dump/

But she didn't write it,  so it is not significant.   It is relatively,  a big nothing. 

Now I have heard that O'Keefe may have recordings in which she gets quite disparaging regarding black people.   Anyways,  O'Keefe describes it as an "Atomic Bomb."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

HAPPY2BME

But she didn't write it,  so it is not significant.   It is relatively,  a big nothing.   

========================

To: Robert Russo
               Date: 2012-03-05 02:55
               Subject: FYI, FIRST ENGLISH TRANSLATION.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05793999 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN PART B6

Sent:  Monday, March 5, 2012 9:55 AM
To:     'Russorv@state.gov  '
Subject                            Fw: fyi, first English translation.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

Offline DiogenesLamp

========================

To: Robert Russo
               Date: 2012-03-05 02:55
               Subject: FYI, FIRST ENGLISH TRANSLATION.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05793999 Date: 11/30/2015

RELEASE IN PART B6

Sent:  Monday, March 5, 2012 9:55 AM
To:     'Russorv@state.gov  '
Subject                            Fw: fyi, first English translation.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

Yeah,  I saw all that.   Yes,  she forwarded it.   It was written by some left wing kook in a Hebrew Newspaper in Israel and translated into English by someone else.   

She didn't write those words herself.  She copied and pasted the text of this translated article.  (for some reason.)   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Lando Lincoln

let's all stick a big fork in D.T. and give up a big round of applause for hillary clinton

Well great. Trump's standing may be improved because Clinton may have debased herself and this nation also. What reprobates. All of 'em.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

Well great. Trump's standing may be improved because Clinton may have debased herself and this nation also. What reprobates. All of 'em.

And I emphasize "may". 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That's a bad and ugly term; geez, I can remember the first time I ever heard that, read actually, and it was on the net about? 18 years ago maybe.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:38:06 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah,  I saw all that.   Yes,  she forwarded it.   It was written by some left wing kook in a Hebrew Newspaper in Israel and translated into English by someone else.   

She didn't write those words herself.  She copied and pasted the text of this translated article.  (for some reason.)

Yeah. This is as far from a Hot Mic problem as you can get......forwarding information.

Offline NavyCanDo

I know you are grasping at anything out of desperation Happy, but Hillary with this email is guilty only  forwarding someone else's unclassified email, which had not only gone through translation but also another deck for classification. Doubt she even read it in its entirety.

I'm sure some of the 33,000 emails have some embarrassing newsworthy stuff if we ever get to see it before the election, but this isn't one.   
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:55:54 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm impressed by your questioning of the narrative presented to you.  I believe I have misjudged your integrity.

Offline MajorClay

Offline ConstitutionRose

I read the entire story, as did some others.  This is not Hilary forwarding a joke or using the words herself.  I imagine someone sent it to her to illustrate a point or to bolster a discussion.

It is not like a single person on this board thinks Hillary is a good choice for President.  We are all painfully, gut-wrenching aware of her faults and failures.  So why post something as bogus as this?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.