Author Topic: October Surprise Incoming: Conservative Media Star James O’Keefe Claims He Will Release Video Of Hillary Clinton ‘Demeaning And Disparaging’ Black People  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James O’Keefe is apparently ready to drop an October Surprise tape on Hillary Clinton — one he claims has the potential to shake-up a presidential race already brimming with controversy.

It was close to two weeks ago that the conservative journalist told followers that he had a video of Hillary Clinton allegedly “demeaning and disparaging” black people. He dropped the news to Twitter followers just after Clinton had bested Trump in the first debate and sent the Republican candidate’s poll numbers sinking.

James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII

Wrong. We have tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways. That will matter. Coming in October.

https://twitter.com/melissagottnc/status/781263168773431296

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3585344/october-surprise-incoming-conservative-media-star-james-okeefe-claims-he-will-release-video-of-hillary-clinton-demeaning-and-disparaging-black-people/#JcZhaXolVHS3TSZ4.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

You mean, "I don't feel no ways tired...ahhve come too farrrrrr..." wasn't bad enough.

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline libertybele

I don't really think it's going to make a whole lot of difference. LIV aren't paying that much attention anyways and for the most part several generations of blacks have always voted DEM.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

Offline DiogenesLamp

Uh...yeah.  I doubt it.  And Cruz's father conspired to murder JFK.

O'Keefe is not a tool.   He has been quite an effective conservative warrior for the cause,  and it is not appropriate to disparage him.     

O'Keefe has earned our trust,  and we should hear what he has before we trivialize it.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline American Faith Today

O'Keefe is not a tool.   He has been quite an effective conservative warrior for the cause,  and it is not appropriate to disparage him.     

O'Keefe has earned our trust,  and we should hear what he has before we trivialize it.

Well there were quite a few people who it was thought could be trusted that now, not so much.

Still though, I don't disagree.  I don't have a problem with O'Keefe.

But even if he has something, you can almost bet the media has something similar if not worse on Trump.  It's just that kind of election and they're both that despicable and self destructive.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Well there were quite a few people who it was thought could be trusted that now, not so much.

Still though, I don't disagree.  I don't have a problem with O'Keefe.

But even if he has something, you can almost bet the media has something similar if not worse on Trump.  It's just that kind of election and they're both that despicable and self destructive.

I think Hillary stands to lose more from it than does Trump.   Last I heard he is  only pulling about 25% of the Black vote,  which is still phenomenal for a Republican,   but that leaves Hillary with the other 75% of it,  and she has far more to lose from such an event than does Trump.   

Of course,  a lot of our wilting flower Rinos would bail if such a thing comes out about Trump  because they  absolutely must engage in their "virtue signaling."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

If this is true and there is video evidence of the Rat Presidential candidate being racist, it could really blow up the current paradigm.