Author Topic: Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record  (Read 1755 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record
« on: October 11, 2016, 02:25:09 am »
October 10, 2016, 09:51 pm
Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record

By Lisa Hagen

Rachel Niemi / Twitter

Hillary Clinton on Monday night held her largest rally to date, with 18,000 people flocking to see the Democratic presidential nominee campaign in the battleground state of Ohio.

The Secret Service estimated there were 18,000 in attendance, including the people who were at the rally and outside the security perimeter, according to BuzzFeed.

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump frequently holds rallies in large arenas and brags, often without confirmed crowd counts, about the tens of thousands of people who show up to his campaign events.
Clinton campaigned at the Ohio State University in Columbus Monday night as she continues to work to make inroads with millennials voters.

One day after their second debate, she continued to take aim at Trump over leaked audio from 2005 that revealed the real estate mogul making lewd, sexual comments about women.

Rachel Niemi @rachella55

Secret service estimate 18,500 people inside @HillaryClinton #Columbus rally perimeter. 13,000 outside and around area #OSU
6:49 PM - 10 Oct 2016
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 02:28:17 am »
Probably bused them in from other areas.   They do that quite a bit.   They did it with Obama too.   

Plus she holds very few and far between rallies.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 02:32:18 am »
Probably bused them in from other areas.   They do that quite a bit.   They did it with Obama too.   

Plus she holds very few and far between rallies.

Yeah and Obama won
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 02:36:32 am »
Yeah and Obama won

I definitely don't like Trump and it sure scares the hell out of me that Clinton will probably be our next president elect.  The thought of her sitting in the oval office on January 20, 2017 makes me sick.  God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 02:39:52 am »
Somethings up here. She has been cancelling rallies and getting poor attendance prior. It doesn't add up. She is just as hated at Donny.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 03:01:08 am »
Somethings up here. She has been cancelling rallies and getting poor attendance prior. It doesn't add up. She is just as hated at Donny.

....lol...in case you missed the shrieking ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdubVTT_N0

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 03:08:30 am »
Yeah and Obama won

Not because of the bused in people.  He won because the media portrayed him as the greatest thing since Jesus and you had to be a racist to vote against him. 

Gullible people are led like a herd. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 03:11:02 am »

It does seem odd.   She's had a very unenthusiastic and low turn out crowds for quite awhile.   Perhaps they are getting more excited the closer it is getting to the election?   

And they probably did bus in a lot of people to create the photo op.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 03:17:30 am »

It does seem odd.   She's had a very unenthusiastic and low turn out crowds for quite awhile.   Perhaps they are getting more excited the closer it is getting to the election?   

And they probably did bus in a lot of people to create the photo op.   

No probably about it.

There's been no excuse for BLM protests for a couple of weeks, and Sorarse likes to get his moneys worth.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 03:19:09 am »
Methinks Trump's debate performance on Sunday energized people... just not in the direction he wanted.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 03:20:57 am »
The polls showed after the sex tape was released Clinton up by double digits and she's been spending a tremendous amount on advertising.  Kasich is popular in OH and has refused to endorse him and came out again after the tapes and said he would not be voting for him.  Personally, I think this rally may be indicative of what's to come.  He may have had a good debate but I don't think it was enough to save his hide from his locker room talk.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 06:13:50 am »
Methinks Trump's debate performance on Sunday energized people... just not in the direction he wanted.

As we get closer to the election and Trump's campaign appears, for now, to be in free fall, there might be some excitement in her base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy