Author Topic: Obama Voter Fraud In Colorado  (Read 594 times)

Offline endicom

Obama Voter Fraud In Colorado
« on: October 11, 2016, 01:40:24 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Oct. 10, 2016

I have been working my way through the John Podesta emails that were released by Wikileaks. They provide an interesting look behind the scenes of the Hillary Clinton campaign, but generally don’t seem to contain a lot of blockbusters. This one was spotted by Breitbart. Podesta reports on a meeting with two friends of the Clintons from Colorado, at least one of whom is a lawyer.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/obama-voter-fraud-in-colorado.php

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama Voter Fraud In Colorado
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 02:02:44 am »
Nothing real will ever be done about voter fraud because both sides support it, use it, and benefit from it. This why the same people have been in office for the last 50 years.

Just like the mafia they all insist that it does not even exist. When overwhelming evidence of it is before all of our eyes
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Re: Obama Voter Fraud In Colorado
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:50:11 am »
Nothing real will ever be done about voter fraud because both sides support it, use it, and benefit from it. This why the same people have been in office for the last 50 years.

Just like the mafia they all insist that it does not even exist. When overwhelming evidence of it is before all of our eyes

Both sides but way more the Dems, I think. They own the big cities where it's easy.

@240B
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 05:50:45 am by endicom »