Author Topic: Hillary has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate  (Read 3620 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Hillary has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 01:17:43 am »

I think I am beginning to see the primary difficulty in discussing things with some people on this website.   They don't freakin read the material which they ought to be reading.   

Again,  She had a concussion back in 2012.   Expert medical opinion thinks it damaged a nerve that controls her right eye's orientation.   

There have been stories and videos about this.   Apparently you weren't reading them because you were looking for more dirt on Trump.   

She's hiding the effects of a concussion.   Even ABC news (and others)  acknowledged that she had a concussion back in 2012.

Nerve damage causing a Nystagmus is a possibility but it is not a seizure.

I probably shouldn't even go off on the 'problem discussing...' point you made, but it seems the problem you are having is when people don't believe the underlying premise you present. You want a total agreement, not a discussion.

And it isn't exactly helping Hillary to point out that there is a greater chance the Nystagmus is caused by alcoholism versus a medical condition she can't control because the former is both a medical condition and a statement on her judgment, while the latter is just a medical condition she can't control.

I still believe, from her history, that alcoholism is a greater possibility here.  Yes, she had a concussion, but alcoholism would explain a lot more of her symptoms (including coughing), it is much more common and likely, and it is a statement about her continued judgment.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 01:23:32 am »
People need to get a grip   Whatever she did with her eyes that was NOT a seizure   Nor are the multiple other videos floating around supposedly showing seizures   Hillary has enough real issues/positions to be criticized on   This speculation about her health only makes us look like nutcases and distracts from the real issues

She has health issues; that's not speculation.  That's a fact.  As to how severe they are and what impact they continue to have on her everyday life is what is of concern.  Certainly not criticizing the woman for having health issues in any way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 01:27:51 am »
Saw the video last night ... and I thought her behavior a bit peculiar.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_5YByl9i4
Her sentence structure broke down there like she was distracted (about 0:37). Anyone with boisterous grandkids has been there. I thought it odd the commentator was running on about her right eye, when they zoomed in on her Left eye. I figured if they wanted to show something, zoom on both eyes so they can be compared.

She has had some weird events in the past, but this didn't seem like much.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis