Author Topic: Hillary has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate  (Read 3626 times)

Offline libertybele

Hillary has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate
« on: October 10, 2016, 11:23:32 pm »
Saw the video last night ... and I thought her behavior a bit peculiar.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_5YByl9i4
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

Re: Hillary has another seizure on the plane after 2nd debate
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 11:25:24 pm »
Anything more than idle speculation based on a video?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 11:25:47 pm »
Saw the video last night ... and I thought her behavior a bit peculiar.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0_5YByl9i4

That is good news.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:27:31 pm »
Alex Jones stuff.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 11:30:39 pm »
Alex Jones stuff.

That's what I thought.    Nothing to see here folks, move along.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 11:34:31 pm »

You didn't see her eyeballs go all Marty Feldman? 

Almost to the very end of the video her eyeballs shoot off in two different directions. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 11:40:45 pm »
You are entitled to your opinion of course.  Can't find a video clip, but during the debate last night as she was staring at Trump while he was talking it seemed like she was having trouble focusing her eyes for a bit.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 11:45:47 pm »
Did they change the video out?  I watched the whole thing and there was nothing that resembled a seizure. She was a bit wobbly, probably from both drink and the plane moving, but in that clip, there were none of the tell-tale signs of a seizure (major joints locked, tremors, eyes rolling back, jaw slamming shut, etc).

They must have changed the video since it was first posted.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 11:46:08 pm »
You are entitled to your opinion of course.  Can't find a video clip, but during the debate last night as she was staring at Trump while he was talking it seemed like she was having trouble focusing her eyes for a bit.

There were several pauses that seemed out of place as if she lost her train of thought.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 11:49:21 pm »
There were several pauses that seemed out of place as if she lost her train of thought.

As opposed to Trump who just lets stuff vomit out of his mouth that makes no sense.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:51:25 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 11:51:28 pm »
I don't know.  Mostly I was listening while posting here.  She may just have old eyes issues like many other people her age.  I've had "old eyes" since birth, lol.  So I am sympathetic to those issues and not inclined to laugh and make fun of it.  I'm the wrong audience to get any humor from it.

You need to spend more time keeping up with Hillary Clinton than you do with Donald Trump.   She had a concussion back in 2012 (with the details still not being provided) with bleeding on the brain.   One expert medical opinion is that it caused damage to the nerve which controls the orientation of the right eye.   Those Fresnel glasses she has been seen wearing are prescribed to address this issue. 

There are reports that Hillary was involved in a plane crash in Iran,  and that is what caused the concussion,   but there is very little information about what she was supposedly doing in Iran at the time. 

Up to no good is my bet. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 11:53:17 pm »
Did they change the video out?  I watched the whole thing and there was nothing that resembled a seizure. She was a bit wobbly, probably from both drink and the plane moving, but in that clip, there were none of the tell-tale signs of a seizure (major joints locked, tremors, eyes rolling back, jaw slamming shut, etc).

They must have changed the video since it was first posted.

It looks the same to me.   Almost at the very end,  her eyes go Marty Feldman and point in two different directions at the same time.   Whoever is recording this on their television starts yelling about it just after it happens. 

If you didn't hear the yelling,  you didn't watch it long enough.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 11:54:49 pm »

Huh?    I've watched it twice now.   Her eyes go buggy and a guy recording this off of his television starts yelling "Did you see that?"   or some such.   

I'm going to watch it again to make sure it hasn't been changed,   but at nearly the very end,  her eyes go buggy.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 11:56:03 pm »

She was a mess on that stage. You could see she is not thinking clearly when she stuttered through Commie boilerplate that she has parroted for the last 40 years.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 12:01:58 am »

It looks the same to me.   Almost at the very end,  her eyes go Marty Feldman and point in two different directions at the same time.   Whoever is recording this on their television starts yelling about it just after it happens. 

If you didn't hear the yelling,  you didn't watch it long enough.

I had it on mute. When listening to the audio when trying to watch closely for a sign, you can be influenced by it (like someone yelling at the screen for example).

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 12:03:40 am »
I had it on mute. When listening to the audio when trying to watch closely for a sign, you can be influenced by it (like someone yelling at the screen for example).

Did you see her eyes go buggy?   (about 40 seconds in) 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ABX

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 12:08:05 am »

Did you see her eyes go buggy?   (about 40 seconds in)

Yea, but that's not a sign of a seizure. I suspect she was drunk. When you drink too much, your eyes can often have trouble following objects at the same time or there are muscle control issues. This is called a Nystagmus.  It is what police officers use in a field sobriety test, the Gaze Nystagmus Test.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 12:16:25 am »
Yea, but that's not a sign of a seizure. I suspect she was drunk. When you drink too much, your eyes can often have trouble following objects at the same time or there are muscle control issues. This is called a Nystagmus.  It is what police officers use in a field sobriety test, the Gaze Nystagmus Test.

There was another incident during which she was giving a speech and her eyes went Marty Feldman.   She wasn't drunk.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ABX

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 12:17:38 am »

There was another incident during which she was giving a speech and her eyes went Marty Feldman.   She wasn't drunk.

I think she is always drunk or on a lot of something (derivatives of methamphetamine or something like that).

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 12:28:15 am »
Hey, leave me out of this trainwreck of a presidential campaign!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 12:31:11 am »

That's because Trump is such a noxiously disgusting thing to look at; even the best of us would go wobbly if we had to stare at that mess.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 12:38:20 am »

She's Got....Marty Feldman Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3vtk7hd2XI
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:40:13 am by dfwgator »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 12:43:40 am »
I don't know.  Mostly I was listening while posting here.  She may just have old eyes issues like many other people her age.  I've had "old eyes" since birth, lol.  So I am sympathetic to those issues and not inclined to laugh and make fun of it.  I'm the wrong audience to get any humor from it.

It was not my intent to make fun of her health issues and if it seemed that way I apologize.  I honestly sensed she was having some issues last night and during the first debate she seemed to take a huge breath and held it in rather than expel it; she seemed to be physically uncomfortable.  No, not poking fun, merely pointing out what seems to be continued health issues.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 12:46:08 am »
He willingly used his eye issues for comedy.  Most people don't.  It is important, I think, to not reduce ourselves to Trump's level and make fun of people's handicaps and such things.  If Hillary has eye issues, who cares?  Surely there is something better to gripe about than that.

I think I am beginning to see the primary difficulty in discussing things with some people on this website.   They don't freakin read the material which they ought to be reading.   

Again,  She had a concussion back in 2012.   Expert medical opinion thinks it damaged a nerve that controls her right eye's orientation.   

There have been stories and videos about this.   Apparently you weren't reading them because you were looking for more dirt on Trump.   

She's hiding the effects of a concussion.   Even ABC news (and others)  acknowledged that she had a concussion back in 2012.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 01:13:37 am »

People need to get a grip   Whatever she did with her eyes that was NOT a seizure   Nor are the multiple other videos floating around supposedly showing seizures   Hillary has enough real issues/positions to be criticized on   This speculation about her health only makes us look like nutcases and distracts from the real issues
God is still in control