Author Topic: 13 Extremely Vulgar Comments That Came Out of the Mouth of Hillary Clinton  (Read 2522 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Kyle Becker
2 days ago

As the news media go into attack mode over Donald Trump's inappropriate comments caught, now would be a good time for Americans to recall that Hillary Clinton has quite the foul mouth herself.

The following are 13 documented quotes from Hillary Clinton—and some of them are sexually explicit.

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every  f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."

(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 244. Hillary yells at staff of the Arkansas Governor's mansion.)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"

(Inside: A Public and Private Life by Joseph Califano, page 213. Hillary screaming at a Democratic lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'

(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 90. Hillary yells at State Troopers after one allegedly told her "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."

(Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown, page 84. Hillary Clinton curses at a State Trooper.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"

(The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton by Joyce Milton, page 259. Hillary shouts at a Secret Service agent.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

(Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House by Carl Limbacher, page 89. Hillary yelling at Secret Service agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

(Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, page 139. Hillary Clinton shouting at Secret Service agents.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

(The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, page 5. Hillary Clinton screams this at a Secret Service agent.)

“You fu***ing Jew bastard.”

(State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton by Jerry Oppenheimer. More on this quote.)

"Son of a bitch."

(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 259. Hillary found out President George W. Bush secretly visited Iraq before her own visit to the nation.)

"When are they going to get those f*****g ree-bleep out of here?"'

(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Spoken at an Easter egg hunt at the Arkansas state house with developmentally challenged children in attendance.)

"Stupid k**e."

(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Hillary used the epithet about Jewish people.

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"

(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 243. Hillary speaking to her husband Bill Clinton about a woman at an Arkansas political rally.)

It's the American people's right to question what comes out Donald Trump's mouth. But it behooves them to also know that Hillary Clinton has her own sordid past of angry outbursts, vulgar comments, and much worse.

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/710446-11-extremely-vulgar-comments-that-came-out-of-the-mouth-of-hillary-clinton/

HAPPY2BME

11 Redacted Parts of Damning FBI Report on Hillary Clinton That are Making Americans Go 'Hmmm'...

The following are 11 highly redacted sections of the FBI report on Hillary Clinton that are making people curious about what more there is to the presidential hopeful's story.

http://ijr.com/2016/09/686067-11-redacted-parts-of-damning-fbi-report-on-hillary-clinton-that-is-making-americans-go-hmmm/

Offline beandog

All this proves is we have two equally disgusting, obnoxious and filthy mouthed individuals that some dopes decided would make a good President.  I'm not responsible for either one of them, thankfully. **nononono*

Offline DiogenesLamp

If a hate filled Nazi Witch says bad things and the media won't report them,   did they make a sound?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

All this proves is we have two equally disgusting, obnoxious and filthy mouthed individuals that some dopes decided would make a good President.  I'm not responsible for either one of them, thankfully. **nononono*

Equally?   You need to read this article. 

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/fuchs-focus/president-hillary-clinton-definition-of-a-nightmare/2016/07/10/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

Exactly.

There will be those who say that "our guy's" evil and perversion aren't nearly so bad as theirs, so that we should be cheering perversion and corruption on by voting for "our guy"............ but they are morally wrong in every way.

There are no levels of sin.  Trump's sin is as egregious as Hillary's and equally indefensible.

Arguing on behalf of Trump's sexual abuse and assault of women by listing vulgar things that Hillary said is a leftist ploy to defend the evil of Donald Trump.

It won't work.

Trump is evil

Hillary is evil

I will not be held responsible for helping evil overtake this country.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

"But mommie!  He did it too!"  Doesn't work in kindergarten so there is no earthly reason why it should work for a 70 year old man. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

"But mommie!  He did it too!"  Doesn't work in kindergarten so there is no earthly reason why it should work for a 70 year old man.

It's not "He did it too",  it's She did FAR FAR WORSE.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Well to be honest, Donny was a child when he was chatting with Billy. 58 years old.

Offline musiclady

When one has had experience in teaching kindergarten one notices the remarkable resemblance between Trump, his worshippers, and your average 5 year old....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: 13 Extremely Vulgar Comments That Came Out of the Mouth of Hillary Clinton
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 10:31:01 pm »
We do not care that Hildabeast's vulgarity is disgusting.

We know it is.

We know what she is.

The difference is, actual Conservatives expect their representatives to be ABOVE these kinds of lowest denominator character vulgarities.

Not championed because they are slightly less vulgar and base than the other nominee.

It's pretty revealing the lengths of Gommorahic slouching the Trump Militant has to do in order to lift up their monster to be appealing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 10:37:22 pm »
When one has had experience in teaching kindergarten one notices the remarkable resemblance between Trump, his worshippers, and your average 5 year old....

And people in a snit over Trump.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 10:56:57 pm »

And people in a snit over Trump.

I wouldn't exactly call being appalled that he is a sexual predator, and a corrupt liberal being in a "snit."

But I guess if one doesn't have a problem with liberal sexual predators, one might see it that way.

At any rate, I'm not offended by your insults, since you don't share the same moral grounding that most of us here do, thus your perspective is skewed.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 10:58:48 pm »
How hard do you have to work at it to be as bad or even worse candidate than Hillary?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 11:01:41 pm »
@musiclady

You've taught kindergarten?  I'll bet you were great at it.  Those kids probably loved you. 

As for Trump, he is worse than the worst 5 year old because he has an adult level evil appetite combined with a 5 year old's patience and concern for others.  No wait...5 year olds have more concern for others than Trump does.  I taught kindergarten in Sunday School one year.  They are sweet little thoughtful beings.  Kids hit the rude stage in about 2nd or 3rd grade.  Kindergarteners are pretty angelic.  At least mine were.  Trump is like the worst of a 3rd grader, 8th grader and 11th grader all in one 69 year old bully child.

I enjoy teaching the little ones, but like being a college prof better.  No runny noses.  ^-^

The only amendment I would make to your post is that kindergarten kids who are well raised are sweethearts and kind to each other.

I'm quite sure that Trump was pretty much the same at 5 as he is now.  Selfish, petulant, angry.  The thing he has added in his old age is sexual assault and criminality........ and yes, he has the worst characteristics of the worst children of all ages.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 11:34:48 pm »
Yes I'm sure you are correct.  It is hard for me to remember because it was so long ago.  I only had them for an hour through Sunday School  My husband and I followed the same group of kids, teaching them from 18 months old through about 3rd grade.  By 3rd grade they had developed a very obnoxious sense of humor.  It was not all, but they were very into group think.  So if one kid said something out of line, the whole group had to be brought back in focus.  There was one kid who thought it was funny to answer every question with "chicken nuggets filled with poop."  Then the 20 other kids would just laugh and laugh.

Was that boy named Donnie??

That sounds like something he would say............. last year.   :dx1:

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 11:38:45 pm »
James M. Barrie in the book version of Peter Pan remarked that children are "innocent and heartless".  Unfortunately Trump (and for that matter Clinton) retained the wrong half.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:39:32 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 11:43:01 pm »
LOL.

This situation went on for several weeks.  Want to know how I finally got past it with them?  I asked them if I were to bring chicken nuggets to SS for a treat, would they stop telling that joke from then on.   They agreed.  And they stuck by it, too.  You can bribe 3rd graders.  LOL.

Brilliant!

Good parenting (and teaching) is many times a series of bribes and threats.

You used bribery to the best possible advantage.   :beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 11:44:08 pm »
James M. Barrie in the book version of Peter Pan remarked that children are "innocent and heartless".  Unfortunately Trump (and for that matter Clinton) retained the wrong half.

Well said!

And true.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 12:02:13 am »
I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination or mind to say that both Clinton and Trump are filthy, vulgar, disgusting people.

The bad thing for Trump and his supporters is that when the cameras are on and the eyes of the country are upon her, Hillary can at least generally maintain her cool and composure.  Maybe that's not the greatest thing as it probably makes her simply better trained and more devious.

But then we have Trump.  When someone pushes his buttons, he melts down into a puddle of McDonald's Orange Drink with Cousin It sitting in it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 12:16:39 am »
By Kyle Becker
2 days ago

As the news media go into attack mode over Donald Trump's inappropriate comments caught, now would be a good time for Americans to recall that Hillary Clinton has quite the foul mouth herself.

The following are 13 documented quotes from Hillary Clinton—and some of them are sexually explicit.

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every  f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."

(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 244. Hillary yells at staff of the Arkansas Governor's mansion.)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"

(Inside: A Public and Private Life by Joseph Califano, page 213. Hillary screaming at a Democratic lawyer.)

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'

(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 90. Hillary yells at State Troopers after one allegedly told her "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."

(Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown, page 84. Hillary Clinton curses at a State Trooper.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"

(The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton by Joyce Milton, page 259. Hillary shouts at a Secret Service agent.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

(Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House by Carl Limbacher, page 89. Hillary yelling at Secret Service agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

(Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, page 139. Hillary Clinton shouting at Secret Service agents.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

(The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, page 5. Hillary Clinton screams this at a Secret Service agent.)

“You fu***ing Jew bastard.”

(State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton by Jerry Oppenheimer. More on this quote.)

"Son of a bitch."

(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 259. Hillary found out President George W. Bush secretly visited Iraq before her own visit to the nation.)

"When are they going to get those f*****g ree-bleep out of here?"'

(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Spoken at an Easter egg hunt at the Arkansas state house with developmentally challenged children in attendance.)

"Stupid k**e."

(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Hillary used the epithet about Jewish people.

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"

(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 243. Hillary speaking to her husband Bill Clinton about a woman at an Arkansas political rally.)

It's the American people's right to question what comes out Donald Trump's mouth. But it behooves them to also know that Hillary Clinton has her own sordid past of angry outbursts, vulgar comments, and much worse.

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/710446-11-extremely-vulgar-comments-that-came-out-of-the-mouth-of-hillary-clinton/

Are any of these on tape?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 12:41:41 am »

Equally?   You need to read this article. 

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/fuchs-focus/president-hillary-clinton-definition-of-a-nightmare/2016/07/10/

===========================

These people focus on smearing Jews ONLY when they think they can bash D.T. with it.  Otherwise they just ignore it.

hypcocrites