Author Topic: Poll: After Trump Tape Revelation, Clinton's Lead Up to Double Digits (Clinton Up 11)  (Read 3360 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Good job there Republicans. Going up against the most criminally corrupt, sick, disliked, and untrustworthy opponent the Dems could offer, and you put up the one person who can't beat her... now, it isn't even within the margin of error.

As Donald Trump's campaign reels over tapes of the presidential candidate's sexually aggressive comments about women in 2005, the Republican nominee now trails Hillary Clinton by double digits among likely voters, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

The poll, conducted on Saturday and Sunday but before the second presidential debate, shows Clinton with 46 percent support among likely voters in a four-way matchup, compared to 35 percent for Trump. ....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/poll-after-trump-tape-revelation-clinton-s-lead-double-digits-n663691

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline ABX

Nice red sweater, Frank.  Is it cashmere?

That's pretty brave to wear a cardigan. They've been out of fashion for decades.

Good for you.

Offline sinkspur

Ben JacobsVerified account
‏@Bencjacobs
Today is Trump's first public event since the "grab her by the bleep" tape was leaked. It is being held in Beaver County, PA.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

Ben JacobsVerified account
‏@Bencjacobs
Today is Trump's first public event since the "grab her by the bleep" tape was leaked. It is being held in Beaver County, PA.

Grab her by the bleep is being held in Beaver... Allrighty then.

Offline ABX

OK I'm female, but still....I don't care if they are out of fashion.  Cardigans are great for men and women.  They are one of my favorites things in life.

I was just messing with Frank. I have no clue what is in fashion.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nice red sweater, Frank.  Is it cashmere?

I liked his old avatar....darn it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

Garbage poll. Read my angry screed on it here....

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,228905.msg1087402.html#msg1087402

regarding the 2 way versus 4 way comment, it isn't that much of a difference.

She is up 14 in a two way, 11 in a four way.

Silver Pines

Good job there Republicans. Going up against the most criminally corrupt, sick, disliked, and untrustworthy opponent the Dems could offer, and you put up the one person who can't beat her... now, it isn't even within the margin of error.

@AbaraXas

Trump is collapsing.  By the time the rest of the bombs drop, he might be in negative numbers.

Great job, Trump supporters.  Always remember:  we could have beaten her.

Silver Pines

I liked his old avatar....darn it

@mystery-ak

@Frank Cannon

So did I.  Old Frank looked like he was crawling up out of a hole or something.

Silver Pines

Yeah but this one is funny.  Frank's been fixated on this guy since last night.  Check his posting history.  Apparently this guy made an impression on the twitter world, too.

@RAT Patrol

I keep hearing about this Bone guy but I don't know who he is...must go investigate.

Offline sinkspur

The shoplifter is low-threatening Republican office-holders:

Katrina PiersonVerified account
‏@KatrinaPierson
I can't keep my phone charged due to the mass volume of texts from people all over the country who will #VoteTrump but⬇️ballot not so much.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

‏@KatrinaPierson
I can't keep my phone charged due to the mass volume of texts from people all over the country who will #VoteTrump but⬇️ballot not so much.

Mass volume = core Trumpists.   

Offline GrouchoTex

‏@KatrinaPierson

I think she is 180 degrees out of phase.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

‏@KatrinaPierson
That's hilarious. Of course, Trump would rather have a Democrat congress. It'd give him cover to make "deals" he always wanted to make.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

‏@KatrinaPierson

Trump supporters are Democrats.

Offline Frank Cannon

@mystery-ak

@Frank Cannon

So did I.  Old Frank looked like he was crawling up out of a hole or something.

@mystery-ak
@RAT Patrol
@CatherineofAragon
@AbaraXas
Et al....

Do not panic. As soon as I am done laughing at that dopey picture of Kenneth Bone as my avatar, I will go back to the Fall Down Frank Cannon one.

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak
@RAT Patrol
@CatherineofAragon
@AbaraXas
Et al....

Do not panic. As soon as I am done laughing at that dopey picture of Kenneth Bone as my avatar, I will go back to the Fall Down Frank Cannon one.

@Frank Cannon

Yes!!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@AbaraXas

Trump is collapsing.  By the time the rest of the bombs drop, he might be in negative numbers.

Great job, Trump supporters.  Always remember:  we could have beaten her.

Right as always, Catherine... She would have been sooooo easy to beat.  Cruz could have done it easily, but actually ANY of the other candidates could have done it, even the ones I can hardly stand.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Garbage poll. Read my angry screed on it here....

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,228905.msg1087402.html#msg1087402
I hope so. I don't see how anything could cause people to vote for Hillary.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

Both Trump and Hillary have record unfavorables and untrustworthy numbers. Both have a small group of devote followers. Both also have followers who are the proverbial 'hold your nose' voters- voting against the other person.

That latter group, along with independents, will increasingly find lines they can't cross with both candidates.

I would suspect about 30% of each candidate's numbers are loyal until the end, politically engaged. The rest are regular folks who won't be loyal if their personal lines are crossed.

Oceander

Just as some of the bleep here will vote Trump because they perceive him as slightly less evil than Clinton, there are others who will vote for Clinton because they see her as slightly less evil than Trump.  And right now, she's winning the contest to see who can paint the other as the more evil.  And Trump of s doing all he can to help her with that. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Just as some of the bleep here will vote Trump because they perceive him as slightly less evil than Clinton, there are others who will vote for Clinton because they see her as slightly less evil than Trump.  And right now, she's winning the contest to see who can paint the other as the more evil.  And Trump of s doing all he can to help her with that.

All Trump would have had to do was shut up for a couple of months.  But, no.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Both Trump and Hillary have record unfavorables and untrustworthy numbers. Both have a small group of devote followers. Both also have followers who are the proverbial 'hold your nose' voters- voting against the other person.

That latter group, along with independents, will increasingly find lines they can't cross with both candidates.

I would suspect about 30% of each candidate's numbers are loyal until the end, politically engaged. The rest are regular folks who won't be loyal if their personal lines are crossed.

Baloney. This is all boiling down to the hardest of the hard core supporters voting this election. You see any sign of them abandoning Donny? This is going to be a low turnout election because the two candidates suck. She isn't setting the world on fire here. She is blowing it with people too.

All the moderate people who would be turned off by Donny's hot mic aren't going to vote anyway because if you hate Trump, you have to hate Hitlary too. They're one in the same.

Offline Frank Cannon

All Trump would have had to do was shut up for a couple of months.  But, no.

Even if he did, this tape would have still come out.