Author Topic: America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump  (Read 1243 times)

rangerrebew

America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:51:11 pm »
By D. C. McAllister October 8, 2016
chat 2082 comments

The wizards of smarts in the political arena are telling us Donald Trump's campaign is over because of recently leaked tapes of a private conversation from 2005 that was disparaging to women. The comments are so offensive, they say, he’s not fit for office.

From the moment the tapes were made public, the drumbeat to Trump's personal walk of shame began. Politicians who formerly endorsed him fled in terror, not wanting the soiled stain of sexual stigma attached to them. NeverTrumpers descended in holier-than-thou glee as they declared how noble and right they've always been not to support such a despicable man. And the left has been howling like puritanical wolves, condemning him for his immorality and sexist treatment of women.

I find this reaction to Trump's private conversation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/america-you-have-no-right-to-judge-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:52:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline r9etb

Re: America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 04:53:38 pm »

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »
Sure we have a right to judge him when we assess his campaign for office. Maybe we don't have the right to judge him in the religious sense, but we sure have the right to judge him for office. He fails, in my opinion.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:57 pm »
If we have no right to judge one, we have no right to judge any.

That gets Bill and Hillary off rather easily, doesn't it?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 05:11:12 pm »
Go to hell lady. I'll judge whoever I want, whenever I want. I judge Donny as a loser.....and so did you at one time.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 06:13:22 pm »
we have every right to judge