Author Topic: WIKILEAKS: Bill, Chelsea’s ‘Office Crap’ Drove A Top Clinton Foundation Official Suicidal  (Read 275 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WIKILEAKS: Bill, Chelsea’s ‘Office Crap’ Drove A Top Clinton Foundation Official Suicidal

Posted By Michael Bastasch On 11:05 AM 10/10/2016

Bill and Chelsea Clinton’s “office crap” nearly drove the Clinton Foundation’s chief operating officer to commit suicide in 2011, according to hacked emails released by WikiLeaks.

Former President Bill Clinton’s chief adviser at the time, Doug Band, sent an email to the former president’s staff involved with the Clinton Foundation that he talked the nonprofit’s COO, Laura Graham, out of ending her life.

“Late last night, laura graham called me as she couldn’t reach my brother or her shrink,” Band wrote in a Dec. 2011 email chain discussing the Clinton Foundation’s “infrastructure.”

“She was on staten island in her car parked a few feet from the waters edge with her foot on the gas pedal and the car in park,” he wrote. “She called me to tell me the stress of all of this office crap with wjc and cvc as well as that of her family had driven her to the edge and she couldn’t take it anymore.”

“I spent a while on the phone with her preventing her from doing that, as I have a few times in the past few months, and was able to reach roger and her shrink,” Band wrote.

WJC and CVC likely refer to William J. Clinton and Chelsea Victoria Clinton, the husband and daughter of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/wikileaks-bill-chelseas-office-crap-drove-a-top-clinton-foundation-official-suicidal/?print=1#ixzz4MhXJZewi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder what type of "Office Crap" Slick was involved in?

Offline r9etb

“She called me to tell me the stress of all of this office crap with wjc and cvc as well as that of her family had driven her to the edge and she couldn’t take it anymore.”

Well, this is a pretty horrible violation of Ms. Graham's privacy.