Author Topic: David Brock: I will pay for 'Apprentice' tapes  (Read 612 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Brock: I will pay for 'Apprentice' tapes
« on: October 10, 2016, 04:20:49 pm »

David Brock: I will pay for 'Apprentice' tapes

By Hadas Gold

10/09/16 04:52 PM EDT

David Brock is volunteering to pay for the legal fees of any "Apprentice" producer or staff member who may have their hands on potentially damaging tapes of Donald Trump.

Mark Burnett, the television producer behind the reality series who is considered to be a friend of Trump, has warned staff he would not hesitate to sue them if they leaked footage from "The Apprentice," according to BuzzFeed News.

Brock, the Hillary Clinton ally who runs a network of Democratic groups to help her campaign including Media Matters, responded simply "yes" via email when asked if he'd be willing to back someone financially or legally should they chose to release the tapes.

According to Chris Nee, an award-winning screenwriter and producer, a separate non-Apprentice related contract with Burnett said she would have to pay $5 million if she released footage.

"As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse,” tweeted Bill Pruitt, a reality television producer who worked on “The Apprentice" wrote.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/david-brock-i-will-pay-for-apprentice-tapes-229432
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: David Brock: I will pay for 'Apprentice' tapes
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 04:23:20 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:25:23 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/geraldo-rivera-i-have-tapes-of-embarrassing-statements-from-trump-229433

Geraldo Rivera: ‘I have tapes’ of ‘embarrassing’ statements from Trump

Oh, God, please! Not the naked Geraldo selfie! I thought that violated the Geneva Convention!

Good grief, I thought this place had standards...  :terror:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 04:29:57 pm »
I'm looking around and I don't think another tape dump will matter a hill of beans. Donny said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and it wouldn't effect his campaign. That seems to be true to some extent because his opponent is just as bad as he is.