Author Topic: Trump Plans Vengeance Against GOP 'Hypocrites'  (Read 2753 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Plans Vengeance Against GOP 'Hypocrites'
« on: October 10, 2016, 03:04:14 pm »

Newsmax
Monday, October 10, 2016 09:54 AM

Donald Trump has warned that Republicans withdrawing their support from his presidential campaign will suffer defeat at the polls next month.

In a pointed message on Twitter, the billionaire real-estate tycoon said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So many self-righteous hypocrites. Watch their poll numbers - and elections - go down!
9:12 AM - 9 Oct 2016

Trump fired the missive as GOP lawmakers, including Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire bailed following the release of a tape in which Trump is heard making lewd sexual comments about women.

The New York Times reported Monday that much of the Republican Party appears to be in "a state of paralysis" and uncertain how to distance itself from Trump with angering voters who've stuck by him.

"The Republican Party is caught in a theater fire; people are just running to different exits as fast as they can," Steven Law, a former top aide to Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell who now runs the super PAC American Crossroads, told The Times.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Vengeance-GOP-Hypocrites/2016/10/10/id/752543/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump Plans Vengeance Against GOP 'Hypocrites'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 03:07:12 pm »
Newsmax

Donald Trump has warned that Republicans withdrawing their support from his presidential campaign will suffer defeat at the polls next month.

Trump fired the missive as GOP lawmakers, including Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire bailed following the release of a tape in which Trump is heard making lewd sexual comments about women.

The New York Times reported Monday that much of the Republican Party appears to be in "a state of paralysis" and uncertain how to distance itself from Trump with angering voters who've stuck by him.

"The Republican Party is caught in a theater fire; people are just running to different exits as fast as they can," Steven Law, a former top aide to Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell who now runs the super PAC American Crossroads, told The Times.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Vengeance-GOP-Hypocrites/2016/10/10/id/752543/

When your own party seeks to distance themselves from you, that's bad news especially this close to the election. What makes it worse is when that candidate's goal then becomes revenge against his own party.
What the GOP and donors will do  is  use their funds for down ticket races. The idea of a President Trump enacting revenge on those who oppose him may appeal to his loyal supporters. It turns off everyone else
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:12:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 03:07:26 pm »
Actually, a hypocrite would be one who condemned that type of behavior from Spitzer, Clinton, and Weiner, but then turns around and says we have to accept it from Trump because of a letter behind his name.

Condemning it equally no matter the party behind the name is the opposite of hypocrisy.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »
We knew this was going to happen.  That's why Ben Sasse and Jeff Flake did the only honorable thing by not backing this pervert in the first place.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 03:22:30 pm »

Vindictive and stupid.  As usual.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 03:26:57 pm »
Newsmax

Maybe they are trying to avoid being defeated next month :pondering:

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 03:27:57 pm »
the neocon kingdoms are falling

caving in

there is nothing they can do about it now

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 03:30:44 pm »

caving in

Except in the real world, you need party support to win. Whether you like or dislike the current state of the GOP, the fact is you need the backing and support to win. If you want to get rid of the Neo cons, you have to win an election first

Do you even know what a Neo con is? Alot of those who refused to endorse Trump are conservatives. Mike Lee for one. A fighter against Obamacare while Trump has supported the Mandate
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:35:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 03:48:13 pm »
Except in the real world, you need party support to win. Whether you like or dislike the current state of the GOP, the fact is you need the backing and support to win. If you want to get rid of the Neo cons, you have to win an election first

Do you even know what a Neo con is? Alot of those who refused to endorse Trump are conservatives. Mike Lee for one. A fighter against Obamacare while Trump has supported the Mandate

=====================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_I1L5HK9c8

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 03:54:49 pm »
 Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord Orange Julius!  :chairbang:
I love his compelling argument, support me or else :nono: :nono: :nono:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 04:01:18 pm »

caving in

I am so gonna enjoy watching people like you scream bloody murder when you discover that you didn't get what you wanted. Whether he pulls off a miracle or not. Either way, you lose.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 04:37:16 pm »
Can anyone else recall a prez election (or any big election) where the big shots in the party distanced themselves from the candidate? The only one I can remember was when the party told voters to vote for David Duke's crooked opponent in the Louisiana senatorial race decades ago. Never a prez candidate. This is a first for me in watching over a half century's worth of prez elections going back to JFK.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 05:10:12 pm »
Can anyone else recall a prez election (or any big election) where the big shots in the party distanced themselves from the candidate? The only one I can remember was when the party told voters to vote for David Duke's crooked opponent in the Louisiana senatorial race decades ago. Never a prez candidate. This is a first for me in watching over a half century's worth of prez elections going back to JFK.

No. Never

But there has been alot of twists and turns this election and the one advantage each of these two have is they are both loathed by the general public

Barry Goldwater

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 05:13:11 pm »

Offline r9etb

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 05:40:00 pm »
[/b]

Right.  That's what we want.  A vindictive punitive head of state who goes after his political detractors on his own 'side' more vociferously than he does actual opponents.

Why is it that I think Trump would spend his whole tenure going after those of us who refuse to genuflect him, while waving off threats and actions from Iran or Russia?

Planning vengeance against members of his own party, reminds me of another individual who ordered a night of long knives.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline r9etb

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 05:52:29 pm »
Planning vengeance against members of his own party, reminds me of another individual who ordered a night of long knives.

Perhaps, though I doubt it.  The Hitler analogy doesn't really work for Trump -- their motivations are quite different.  Mussolini or Obama are perhaps better comparisons.

Trump's just doing what malignant narcissists always do: surrounding himself with willing sycophants and ridding himself of those he sees as "enemies."

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 05:54:38 pm »
One he secured the nomination, I thought to my self, this is not going to end well.

geronl

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 05:58:28 pm »
Actually, a hypocrite would be one who condemned that type of behavior from Spitzer, Clinton, and Weiner, but then turns around and says we have to accept it from Trump because of a letter behind his name.

Trump vowing revenge is also one of the reasons not to vote for him

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 06:01:09 pm »
Perhaps, though I doubt it.  The Hitler analogy doesn't really work for Trump -- their motivations are quite different.  Mussolini or Obama are perhaps better comparisons.

Trump's just doing what malignant narcissists always do: surrounding himself with willing sycophants and ridding himself of those he sees as "enemies."

Oh I absolutely agree that Trump is more Il Douche than Hitler, but most folks are less aware of what the Squadrisi did than they are the SA in Germany.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 06:09:43 pm »
Newsmax

So, in addition to throwing the election to Clinton, he's going to give the democrats as many seats in Congress as he can as well.  The Clinton campaign could not have found a more perfect Manchuria candidate. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 06:10:43 pm »
Trump vowing revenge is also one of the reasons not to vote for him

That's on my list too.

One more way he is acting like Obama.

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 06:11:28 pm »
That's on my list too.

One more way he is acting like Obama.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 06:11:46 pm by Oceander »

HonestJohn

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 06:25:53 pm »
This feeds the notion that was shown in the debate yesterday when Trump said he'd put Hillary in jail.

That any who oppose him will suffer. 

Jail for some, ruin for others, it matters not as long as they suffer.

His supporters embody this as well.  In many ways, this *IS* a core reason they support him.  For they want *revenge* against America for electing Obama.  And Trump is promising exactly that.

geronl

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 06:42:36 pm »
This feeds the notion that was shown in the debate yesterday when Trump said he'd put Hillary in jail.

That any who oppose him will suffer. 

Yep, his supporters want to break out the guillotines and chop off the heads of their neighbors who didn't support Trump. Like Robespierre.