Author Topic: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Surges Following Trump Video  (Read 561 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Monday, October 10, 2016

Republican nominee Donald Trump has been clobbered in the White House Watch survey following the release of a video showing him discussing women in graphic sexual detail.

Rasmussen Reports’ latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds that Democrat Hillary Clinton has now jumped out to a seven-point lead – 45% to 38% - over Trump. On Friday, the two were in a virtual tie – Clinton 43%, Trump 42%.

The latest survey shows Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson with seven percent (7%) support and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at two percent (2%). Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

This marks Clinton’s highest ever vote total against Trump – and her biggest lead - in Rasmussen Reports polling stretching back to August of last year. It’s Trump’s worst showing in nearly two months. This survey was concluded prior to the second debate between the two candidates last night in St. Louis.

Eighty percent (80%) of voters say they are already certain how they will vote in this election, and among these voters, Clinton posts a 51% to 45% lead. Among the voters who could still change their minds, it’s Clinton 43%, Trump 25%, Johnson 25% and Stein seven percent (7%).

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct10
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Surges Following Trump Video
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:31 pm »
Not surprising.

And, if the claim that there's more damaging tapes out there are true and are made public, this will hold. The idea of a rich and powerful man bragging about using his power as leverage over women probably is going to cost him female voters.

The question is do they stay home on election night or vote for Clinton
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 02:56:59 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Surges Following Trump Video
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 03:14:55 pm »
None of this polling reflects actual support for Clinton. IOW's it's not pro Clinton but more Anti Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy