Author Topic: Donald's Great Escape: Trump keeps his campaign alive with barnstorming comeback after confronting Hillary with four Clinton 'sex victims' - and she FAILS to nail him over sleazy tape scandal  (Read 1569 times)

HAPPY2BME

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com, In St. Louis, Missouri and Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s Political Editor For Dailymail.com In St Louis, Missouri and Liam Quinn For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:13 EST, 9 October 2016 | Updated: 08:09 EST, 10 October 2016

The debate night that will be discussed for generations in Political Science classes – and Women's Studies seminars – ended with Republican Donald Trump landing more punches than Democrat Hillary Clinton, and successfully deflecting attention successfully away from a two-day-old crisis about graphic sexual language that threatened to derail his White House bid.

But Trump won on points in what has become the Year of the Outsider, playing to a national television audience that polls show are weary of Washington's same-old same-old and eager for new blood.

He had Clinton playing defense for most of the 90-minute clash, saying she would be 'in jail' if he ran the Justice Department – a reference to her classified email scandal – and declaring that she had 'tremendous hate in her heart' when she branded 'half' his supporters as 'deplorables.'

He even bested her on her recollection of her own tenure at the helm of the U.S. State Department.

Trump recalled that Clinton was secretary of state when President Barack Obama drew his now-infamous rhetorical 'red line' in Syria, ineffectively warning Bashar al-Assad not to use chemical weapons against insurgents and civilians.

Clinton insisted she had retired from the government by the time that happened. Not so: Obama dared Assad to cross his line in August 2012, six months before Clinton’s term ended.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3830041/Second-debate-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-gets-underway.html

Offline kjam22

I do not like donald trump, but clearly he mopped the floor with clinton last night.  It wasnt even close.
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline sinkspur

She knows it's over and is now playing not to lose.  The debate won't save Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

I do not like donald trump, but clearly he mopped the floor with clinton last night.  It wasnt even close.

You must have been watching some other debate then, because he most definitely did not mop the floor with her.  All he got was a stalemate, which suits her purposes just fine.  She doesn't, in fact, want to thrash him now because that might have encouraged the GOP to replace him with someone who could actually beat her in the 4 weeks left before the election.  She wants him hamstrung but alive, all the way up until the end.  They'll dump the rest of the trash truck on him in the last week before the election.

Offline DiogenesLamp

And this is the truth.   The existing media constitutes a Democrat electing machine.    They *OUGHT*  to be held accountable for giving billions in free political advertising (disguised as "news") to Democrats.   

They elected Bill Clinton.   They elected Obama.   They need to be destroyed as a partisan political force in this nation.   Much misery and many horrors would have been averted if the Media were not able to manipulate elections.   

When this is over,  the Force of law needs to be brought to bear on these people,  and they need to be hammered to a pulp for their deliberate bias.    We cannot have a free country while Liberals control the news flow.   We must have balance.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

Donald Trump makes the "lying, dishonest" media part of his campaign, does an effective job of sticking it in their face at every opportunity.

Conservatives know Mr. Trump is telling the truth regarding the mainstream media. We have been fighting drive-by media lies, distortions and omissions for decades.

So here we are. Conservatives finally have a champion who is fighting and winning against the media – yet some conservatives keep falling for DNC talking points pushed by the lying mainstream media themselves! They (both the media and #NeverTrump) spew agitprop, American style.

The GOP's reputation as the stupid party has been well earned this election.

Offline sinkspur

Donald Trump makes the "lying, dishonest" media part of his campaign, does an effective job of sticking it in their face at every opportunity.

Conservatives know Mr. Trump is telling the truth regarding the mainstream media. We have been fighting drive-by media lies, distortions and omissions for decades.

So here we are. Conservatives finally have a champion who is fighting and winning against the media – yet some conservatives keep falling for DNC talking points pushed by the lying mainstream media themselves! They (both the media and #NeverTrump) spew agitprop, American style.

Stupid is right.  They nominated an abuser of women for president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Longmire

Stupid is right.  They nominated an abuser of women for president.

I take this to be a declaration that you're a Democrat.

Offline LMAO

I will admit to being surprised she didn't go after him for that like I expected.

I will guess the reason is 1) she didn't want to draw attention to her issues of going after Bill's accusers 2)thought she would look more presidential than him by not going after him, or 3)no need as the damage is done already to his candidacy and is confident more is coming so no reason for her to go there
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rodamala

Offline Longmire

As info, your Taj Mahal comp card is no longer good as of this morning

Atlantic City Taj Mahal is a Carl Ichan owned property...another guy you'd be well advised not to bet against.

Offline rodamala

I "betted" against Icahn in his failed attempt to acquire GBX.

Greenbrier wound up being a 6 bagger for me.

Your Trump One card is still no good.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:16:38 pm by rodamala »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

How do you live with yourself defending and supporting someone every bit as disgusting with regards to the treatment of women as the Democrat you're bashing?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I take this to be a declaration that you're a Democrat.

Would this be YOUR declaration that you see nothing wrong with sexual abuse and assault on women?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!