Author Topic: Yikes! Wikileaks hack reveals what Hillary (really!) thinks of black and Muslim immigrants  (Read 566 times)

rangerrebew

Yikes! Wikileaks hack reveals what Hillary (really!) thinks of black and Muslim immigrants

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 9, 2016

Of course, when I saw this the first thing that came to my mind was: If she believes this, then why on earth is she promoting more Muslim and African refugee resettlement for hundreds of American towns?
hillary-and-podesta-seiu

E-mail pen pals! Hillary with long-time mentor John Podesta at SEIU shindig. Podesta is Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager.

From Freedom Daily:

The whistle-blowing site also released emails from Clinton campaign chairman, John Podesta. Podesta once served as former President Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff.

[….]

One particular email exchange between Hillary Clinton and Podesta shows the candidate has a serious problem with blacks and Muslims. It’s not just a serious problem, it’s downright racist.

In the email from February of this year Hillary states that:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/yikes-wikileaks-hack-reveals-what-hillary-really-thinks-of-black-and-muslim-immigrants/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:26:58 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Is this supposed to be surprising?  She, like most of the District of Corruption elites, has her nose above the heads of the all the middle class and below while it is above the vast majority of the wealthy class.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yikes! Wikileaks hack reveals what Hillary (really!) thinks of black and Muslim immigrants

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 9, 2016

Of course, when I saw this the first thing that came to my mind was: If she believes this, then why on earth is she promoting more Muslim and African refugee resettlement for hundreds of American towns?
hillary-and-podesta-seiu

E-mail pen pals! Hillary with long-time mentor John Podesta at SEIU shindig. Podesta is Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager.

From Freedom Daily:

The whistle-blowing site also released emails from Clinton campaign chairman, John Podesta. Podesta once served as former President Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff.

[….]

One particular email exchange between Hillary Clinton and Podesta shows the candidate has a serious problem with blacks and Muslims. It’s not just a serious problem, it’s downright racist.

In the email from February of this year Hillary states that:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/yikes-wikileaks-hack-reveals-what-hillary-really-thinks-of-black-and-muslim-immigrants/

It's completely amazing to me how so few media types don't know the first thing about history.

Why would hillary or anyone else import a bunch of "Professional never do wells"? For the same reason leaders throughout history have. To cause chaos in their population and make the natives both easier to control and looking to the very people that caused the problem to save them.

We really need a Do-over in America.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Hillary continues by labeling blacks & Muslims “professional never-do-wells.”
Lyndon Johnson clarified the view the Democrat elite had of black folks:  "I'll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years." There's no reason to believe Hillary has a higher opinion of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org