Author Topic: Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him  (Read 939 times)

geronl

Earlier this year, the New York Times interviewed dozens of women who’ve worked with Donald Trump. Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah who was 21 when she met Trump in 1997, described Trump behaving exactly as he boasts in the recording.

“He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like, ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.’”

http://qz.com/804486/the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

Offline DB

http://qz.com/804486/the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

We know how this is likely to work. The breaking news story comes first to bounce around the different media outlets to lay the ground work and then as it starts to fade a round of abused women will follow giving interviews raising the initial story to even higher heights giving weight to its claims. The shear number of women will overwhelm any defense. This is only the beginning if what appears to be the case is the case.

The few here that demand it was only "locker room talk" and that there's no evidence that he actually did anything are likely going to be in for a rude awakening. But I have to believe they already know all that and the truth is they don't really care about it. For them the ends justify the means.

HonestJohn

The other candidate is inappropriate as well....

Bill isn't running, if you haven't noticed.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Bill isn't running, if you haven't noticed.
The argument, of course, is that Hillary enabled it.

We have two sexual predators helming the two major parties and yet still we can't get more than about 10% of the voting public to accept neither one is good enough.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline r9etb

That she did, for cynical political reasons.  She's loathsome.   And in his behavior toward women Trump is no different from Bill Clinton -- loathsome as well.

Ugh.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:29:21 pm by r9etb »

HonestJohn

We have two sexual predators helming the two major parties and yet still we can't get more than about 10% of the voting public to accept neither one is good enough.

Trump does it.
Hillary enabled it.

Which is the lesser evil?

:laugh:

(Turned *THAT* Trump argument on its head, didn't I?)