Author Topic: Acting DNC Head Donna Brazile Urges Employees Not to Read Hacked Clinton Emails  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Acting DNC Head Donna Brazile Urges Employees Not to Read Hacked Clinton Emails
by Alex Griswold | 12:38 pm, October 9th, 2016

Acting head of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile said Sunday that she urged every DNC employee not to read the hacked Hillary Clinton campaign emails released by WikiLeaks Friday, because they were “postmarked from Russia.”

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Brazile about one of the most damaging revelations, that Clinton allegedly told a group of Brazilian bankers in a paid speech that her “dream” was to implement “open borders and open markets.” But Brazile responded by chastising the This Week host for even reading it. “George, when you see something postmarked from Russia, you should be afraid to open up the document,” she said.

“But these are legit, aren’t they?” pressed Stephanopoulos.

“I don’t know. I– I refuse to open these documents,” Brazile said. “I refuse to allow a foreign government, or foreign communities to interfere and meddle and manipulate information. So I don’t know if it’s true or not true.”

Brazile pointed to a recent statement from the White House that indicated they are “confident” Russia was behind the hack of the DNC. “I refuse to open them,” she repeated. “And I’ve asked the staff at the DNC and all of our Democratic allies, don’t open up that crap, because it’s postmarked from Russia.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/acting-dnc-head-donna-brazile-urges-employees-not-to-read-hacked-clinton-emails/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Dumber than a post and dumber than most.