Author Topic: Trump shreds GOP: ‘So many self-righteous hypocrites’  (Read 1163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump shreds GOP: ‘So many self-righteous hypocrites’
« on: October 09, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »
October 09, 2016, 02:25 pm

By Caitlin Yilek

Donald Trump is lashing out at Republicans who are dropping their support after a leaked tape revealed he made lewd comments about women in 2005.

“So many self-righteous hypocrites,” Trump tweeted Sunday. “Watch their poll numbers — and elections — go down!”

onald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So many self-righteous hypocrites. Watch their poll numbers - and elections - go down!
9:12 AM - 9 Oct 2016

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300100-trump-shreds-gop-so-many-self-righteous-hypocrites
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Trump shreds GOP: ‘So many self-righteous hypocrites’
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:47:45 pm »
Trump has been running against Republicans this whole campaign

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:49:06 pm »
There are more than just a few hypocrites judging Mr Trump right now that I agree with.

I guess this lashing out he's doing is a defensive reaction. Don't think it'll save his campaign, though
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 07:49:46 pm »
Actually, hypocrites would be supporting him after they condemned Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, etc.

This is called keeping your own house in order first.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 07:50:52 pm »
There are more than just a few hypocrites judging Mr Trump right now that I agree with.

I guess this lashing out he's doing is a defensive reaction. Don't think it'll save his campaign, though

Doubling down. Good. Hope he triples and quadruples down. Rub America's face in it good and hard. Drive them to third parties.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 07:52:07 pm »
Actually, hypocrites would be supporting him after they condemned Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, etc.

This is called keeping your own house in order first.

==============================

Why would anyone focus on Donald Trump's infidelities and then turn around and demonize someone who focuses on Bill and Hillary Clinton's?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 07:54:12 pm »

Why would anyone focus on Donald Trump's infidelities and then turn around and demonize someone who focuses on Bill and Hillary Clinton's?

Why would someone promote a man that has business dealings with George Soros?

HAPPY2BME

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 07:58:01 pm »
Poll: Voters Want the GOP to Stand With Trump

Liberal voters who approve of sexual assault. They arent important.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 08:02:35 pm »
That's good.  He is making powerful enemies.  Like I said earlier ... when Hillary is sworn in, the GOP should pressure her admin to investigate his campaign.  We'll see how long the NDAs hold up.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 08:14:50 pm »
Doubling down. Good. Hope he triples and quadruples down. Rub America's face in it good and hard. Drive them to third parties.
i like that right there . thanks for that Norm.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 08:15:24 pm »

Why would anyone focus on Ted Cruz's alleged infidelities turn around and complain when someone focuses on Donald Trump's?

geronl

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 08:34:59 pm »
Why would anyone focus on Ted Cruz's alleged infidelities turn around and complain when someone focuses on Donald Trump's?

boom!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 08:46:59 pm »
October 09, 2016, 02:25 pm

By Caitlin Yilek

Donald Trump is lashing out at Republicans who are dropping their support after a leaked tape revealed he made lewd comments about women in 2005.

“So many self-righteous hypocrites,” Trump tweeted Sunday. “Watch their poll numbers — and elections — go down!”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300100-trump-shreds-gop-so-many-self-righteous-hypocrites
That response should tell Republicans everything they need to know. Trump cares about one thing: himself. Should this come as a surprise?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn