Author Topic: Trump: 'I haven't heard anyone saying I should drop out'  (Read 1285 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: 'I haven't heard anyone saying I should drop out'
« on: October 09, 2016, 06:05:45 pm »

October 08, 2016, 02:29 pm

By Nikita Vladimirov

on Saturday said that he has not heard anyone calling for him to drop out as the Republican Party nominee.

In an interview with The New York Times, Trump reiterated his confidence for winning in November and said that he is spending his time preparing for the debate on Sunday.

“I haven’t heard from anyone saying I should drop out, and that would never happen, never happen,” Trump said. “That’s not the kind of person I am. I am in this until the end.”

“We have tremendous support. I think a lot of people underestimate how loyal my supporters are,” he added.

Trump also told the newspaper that he is "focusing on the debate, getting ready," and "focusing on talking to voters.”

MORE
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300010-trump-i-havent-heard-anyone-saying-i-should-drop-out
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump: 'I haven't heard anyone saying I should drop out'
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 06:10:07 pm »
His "supporters" are indeed loyal.

He can assault women and brag about it and they love him still.

He really could shoot someone and they would find some way to excuse it.

Trump was correct when he leveled that horrid insult against his groupies.  They lapped it up and begged for more.

Pathetic lot, they are.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 06:13:42 pm »
October 08, 2016, 02:29 pm

By Nikita Vladimirov

on Saturday said that he has not heard anyone calling for him to drop out as the Republican Party nominee.

In an interview with The New York Times, Trump reiterated his confidence for winning in November and said that he is spending his time preparing for the debate on Sunday.

“I haven’t heard from anyone saying I should drop out, and that would never happen, never happen,” Trump said. “That’s not the kind of person I am. I am in this until the end.”

“We have tremendous support. I think a lot of people underestimate how loyal my supporters are,” he added.

Trump also told the newspaper that he is "focusing on the debate, getting ready," and "focusing on talking to voters.”

MORE
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300010-trump-i-havent-heard-anyone-saying-i-should-drop-out

When I enjoy my own virtual reality, I use a Vive to do it. Donald just says things anyone with Google can disprove in one search and there it is. His own virtual reality.

Sounds like a mental breakdown.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 06:16:09 pm »
His loyal supporters would eat his orange poop, no doubt. But they aren't enough to win this election. Not even close.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:11 pm »
Trump has always been accused in the business world of just surrounding himself with 'Yes' people who will stroke his ego and then take the blame when things go wrong to shield Trump from negativity.

Remember all his statements about Trump University where he got up on stage and just read the handful of positive reviews he got.... oblivious to the fact that for every one positive review, there were hundreds of negative ones? His 'yes' people filtered the information before it got to him so he only got the gold plated view of what is happening.

I wouldn't be surprised now if his political employees are acting the same way, 'Yes people' there to stroke his ego and play the fall guy for his gross negligence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:53 pm »
His loyal supporters would eat his orange poop, no doubt. But they aren't enough to win this election. Not even close.

..and every day, more and more lines are crossed that remove supporter loyalty.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 10:31:07 pm »
Anyone have a phone number for Donald.  I'm willing to let him hear the words "you should drop out".  I can add "you should quit" and "you should withdraw" for good measure and added clarity
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 10:34:55 pm »
Donny's go to person for advice....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 10:38:07 pm »
Just great.

Not only is the bugger arrogant, loudmouthed, thin skinned, vindictive, petty and woman hating ... he's deaf as a post to boot.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 10:49:47 pm »
Donny's go to person for advice....

Unfortunately his supporters tend to be looking in the same mirror.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 05:03:55 am »
He hasn't heard because he doesn't want to hear.