Author Topic: Fargo ND: Heroin dealer sentenced to 18 years for overdoses  (Read 455 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Fargo ND: Heroin dealer sentenced to 18 years for overdoses
« on: October 09, 2016, 03:52:51 pm »
Heroin dealer sentenced to 18 years for overdoses

FARGO—Gregory Krutsinger, of Moorhead, was sentenced to 18 years in prison for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance resulting in serious bodily injury. The sentencing was filed Thursday, Oct. 6 in U.S. District Court. He was also sentenced to serve six months of supervised release.

Krutsinger pleaded guilty July 14 in federal court to selling a mixture and substance containing heroin that led to two overdoses in April.

The criminal complaint against Krutsinger stated he "is responsible for distributing narcotics that are harming people and even causing death." The overdose victims were revived.

Read More At: http://www.westfargopioneer.com/news/4132419-heroin-dealer-sentenced-18-years-overdoses

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Fargo ND: Heroin dealer sentenced to 18 years for overdoses
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 04:07:05 pm »
I know heroin has been around for a long time, but I just don't recall it ever getting this much sustained press...

I wonder if this is how it's getting set up to be the next "health crisis" that requires huge amounts of governmental intervention?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.