Author Topic: Giuliani says Trump's comments on women ‘wrong,’ but that he's still best choice for president  (Read 518 times)

Offline libertybele

I am definitely not of fan of Giuliani and he's nothing more than a NY liberal sticking up for another NY liberal.  Stating that he's know Trump for over 30 years, and he's a wonderful father and a gentleman is asinine.  I'm sorry, but wonderful father's don't grab their daughter's hips inappropriately and brag about the size of their breasts and gentleman don't go around groping women, speaking derogatorily about them and then bragging about.  He hasn't changed.  Otherwise he would have never made the offensive remarks about Megyn Kelly or Carly Fiorina.  Trump is a pig!

Giuliani says Trump's comments on women ‘wrong,’ but that he's still best choice for president

Rudy Giuliani, one of Donald Trump’s top advisers, said Sunday that he cannot defend the GOP presidential nominee’s crude remarks on a recently released audiotape, but was steadfast in saying Trump remains the country’s best choice for president and that he will stay in the race.

“I’m not here to defend his comments,” Giuliani, a former New York City mayor, told “Fox News Sunday.” “His comments were wrong. They were reprehensible.”

The comments were recorded in a 2005 audiotape, and in an accompanying video tape, that was released Friday by The Washington Post and NBC. They included Trump describing his failed attempt to have sex with a married woman. Trump also brags in the tapes about women letting him kiss and grab them because he is famous....

...Though Giuliani declined to defend Trump’s comments on the 11-year-old tape, he defended the nominee’s character and argued the past 14 months, including hearing voters’ struggles, has changed Trump for the better.

“I’ve known Donald Trump for more than 30 years,” he said. “He’s a wonderful father. He’s been a gentleman.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/09/giuliani-says-trumps-comments-on-women-wrong-but-that-hes-still-best-choice-for-president.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

Oh Rudy how far you have fallen.

Offline libertybele

Oh Rudy how far you have fallen.

It seems New Yorkers stick together even with very deplorable people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

It seems New Yorkers stick together even with very deplorable people.

I am a New Yorker and I am not sticking with them.  I was never for Trump to begin with.  As for Rudy, he is a huge disappointment.