Author Topic: Leaked Emails Show That Trump Was A Tool Used By The Hillary Campaign From Day One  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Leaked Emails Show That Trump Was A Tool Used By The Hillary Campaign From Day One
Posted at 6:30 pm on October 8, 2016 by Brandon Morse

If you were wondering if a Trump candidacy was any worry to Clinton, then wonder no more.

The hacked emails released by Wikileaks shows an interesting tidbit about how the Democrats looked at the idea of a Trump candidacy, and you can safely see that of all the candidates Hillary actively wanted to face, Trump was on the list.

Calling them the "pied piper" candidates, team Hillary describes Trump, Cruz, and Carson as nominees that could - if handled properly - make the extreme the mainstream.

"We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously," it said in the email.

The summary is that the DNC and the Clinton campaign wanted Trump to be Hillary's opponent because they knew his extreme stances could be used to alienate and divide. They could then use these candidates to paint the Republican party as a whole as something dangerous.

Trump was a tool for Hillary's campaign all along. She wanted the press to take Trump seriously, put him up as the most viable option for Republicans, and the right took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. Now with the Trump campaign burning to the ground, and GOP leaders walking away due to his recent comments, the Clinton campaign's plan to put Hillary on top is coming to fruition.

In short, the Republicans have been played. Trump was a unknowing puppet for Hillary from the get-go, and the right - though some had very strong suspicions - didn't know it.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/08/leaked-emails-show-trump-tool-used-hillary-campaign-day-one/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:41:18 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online corbe

Wikileaks Says Clinton Campaign Plotted to ‘Elevate’ Trump

By David Thornton  |  October 9, 2016, 05:00am  |  @captainkudzu

The Wikileaks tweet does not present the entire document. The portion available is not dated although Wikileaks says that it was “two months before he [Trump] declared his candidacy.” The tweet does not provide a way to identify or find the document within the trove of emails posted on the Wikileaks website.

If genuine, the document indicates that Hillary Clinton not only interfered with the Republican primary, but also conspired with the media to do so. There were numerous reports that Donald Trump spoke with Bill Clinton prior to declaring his candidacy last year. It is possible that the Clintons set up Donald Trump to run as a Republican, knowing that they could destroy his reputation if he won the nomination.

At present, the authenticity of the document and Wikileaks claims have not been independently verified.

http://theresurgent.com/wikileaks-says-clinton-campaign-plotted-to-elevate-trump/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

No surprise here.  Many of us have been trying to tell people that Trump is merely a siphon for the DEMS.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

I wonder if "The Donald" will be dancing with Madame President at her Inaugural Ball.

Offline SirLinksALot

No surprise here.  Many of us have been trying to tell people that Trump is merely a siphon for the DEMS.   :shrug:

If that were so, then Ted Cruz and Ben Carson are also
Pied piper candidates. Their names are listed among
The Dem's preferred opponents.

Offline skeeter

Yes, but for different reasons well known by now.

Progressives consider Cruz a right wing 'extremist'. But in his case I would've advised them to watch out what they wished for; at least he's a statesman and is capable of making serious arguments.

The Trump thing is playing out exactly as they planned, though.

Online libertybele

...they certainly underestimated Cruz didn't they?  In fact he was so much a threat that the Washington cartel and the RNC quickly handed Trump the nomination without a roll call from the delegates. They want business as usual.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online kevindavis007

Well, in the words of Gomer Pyle, "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
...they certainly underestimated Cruz didn't they?  In fact he was so much a threat that the Washington cartel and the RNC quickly handed Trump the nomination without a roll call from the delegates. They want business as usual.

All three of the candidates listed consistently polled well behind Hillary in a national election.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Trump was nominated by Democrats and non-Republicans for all intents and purposes, and if blame should be assigned to the liberal mainstream media, then FOX News is just another liberal mainstream media outlet, and Sean Hannity is their Chris Matthews. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
All three of the candidates listed consistently polled well behind Hillary in a national election.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Trump was nominated by Democrats and non-Republicans for all intents and purposes, and if blame should be assigned to the liberal mainstream media, then FOX News is just another liberal mainstream media outlet, and Sean Hannity is their Chris Matthews.

Having said that, Cruz is the only one I would have voted for out of the three.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As a reminder, the DNCLeaks months ago revealed the Democrats not only wanted Trump, but were working to help him in the primary.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217120.0.html