Author Topic: Clinton team girds for all-out assault  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton team girds for all-out assault
« on: October 09, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »
 Clinton team girds for all-out assault

With little to lose, Trump expected to tear into both Clintons at town hall debate.

By Annie Karni

10/08/16 08:53 PM EDT

Updated 10/09/16 08:12 AM EDT

The bombshell Donald Trump video that surfaced Friday has so dramatically altered expectations for Sunday’s town hall debate that one Democrat close to Bill and Hillary Clinton had a new view of what may unfold in St. Louis: “Expect Armageddon.”

Hillary Clinton will arrive at the Washington University debate stage Sunday prepped for battle against an opponent many of her allies believe has already lost the election.

Trump, in contrast, will walk onto the debate stage with nothing to lose.

Two days after a tape surfaced of the reality television star bragging in obscene terms about groping and kissing women without consent, and a day after unprecedented defections of support and calls for his withdrawal from leaders of his own party, the second debate now falls at the most precipitous moment in the election.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-team-girds-for-all-out-assault-229388
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Clinton team girds for all-out assault
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 01:35:25 pm »
I may watch just for the entertainment value.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy