Author Topic: UH OH: CNN Reports Pence Is Considering Dropping Out  (Read 4499 times)

HonestJohn

Re: UH OH: CNN Reports Pence Is Considering Dropping Out
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2016, 06:16:20 pm »

KevinFranck
‏@KevinFranck KevinFranck Retweeted Chris Nee
Former Apprentice producer says Trump is on tape using the N word

Who didn't see that coming? 

A man who denies housing to blacks and doesn't like blacks 'counting his money'.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:46 pm »

KevinFranck
‏@KevinFranck KevinFranck Retweeted Chris Nee
Former Apprentice producer says Trump is on tape using the N word

Of course ... there's more to come.  Pence has no intention of dropping out.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/09/trump-pence-vow-to-fight-on-together-after-emergence-damaging-tape.html

P.S.  Love your new avatar ... very 'becoming' and accurate depiction of Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 06:50:00 pm »
User Actions   
 Follow

Bill Pruitt
‏@billpruitt
As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng
RETWEETS

4:44 PM - 8 Oct 2016

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 07:35:49 pm »
Okay, wheels coming off now.

But, I don't think we should abandon everyone who jumped on the Trump train... We won't have anyone left.

I'm not abandoning Ted Cruz, no matter who else is.  He never ever praised Trump but only supported him to defeat Hillary.

As for everyone else, I'll consider individual actions and merits but not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.  (stupid saying but it applies sometimes)

@Emjay

I've been one of Cruz's strongest supporters.  I still like him; I think he's a good Christian man and I would stand with him on any of the fights I expect he'll wage in the future against leftists and their causes.

That said, I don't believe that principle is his first consideration, as I used to.  I think he's a politician first.  I was glad to see that he condemned Trump's remarks and actions, but if he's going to retract his endorsement, he needs to stop calculating and do it already before it's a moot issue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2016, 07:44:42 pm »
Who didn't see that coming? 

A man who denies housing to blacks and doesn't like blacks 'counting his money'.

Why don't we hold off on any accusations of him using the word until we see an actual tape.

I'm not denying such a tapes existence and it wouldn't be out if character. But if I'm going to pile on the guy, at least I would like to have something more than speculation to do it with
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 07:45:41 pm »
Pence is probably waiting to see how well lil' donny does in the debates. That's my guess.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2016, 07:47:56 pm »
@Catherine of Aragon

I don't want to be a Cruzer who is like the trumpettes... believing no evil of her man but I'm not prepared to dump Cruz on the hill of just a politician.

He has done nothing to deserve that.  If he ever does, I hope I'll acknowledge it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 08:33:05 pm »
So ultimately, continued support of Ted Cruz comes down to accepting the entire ideal of lesser evil/situational ethics to get what one wants, not what is conservative, constitutional, moral or ethical. As Ted himself said when throwing his support to trump, the choice is binary here.

Ultimately, I am never voting for a Republican again.  The Republican Congress could have stopped the entire 0bama agenda.  Did they?  No.  They very well could stop a Clinton agenda, right down to blocking every single SCOTUS nomination (Protip: Google the words "and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate", and see what comes up), but will they?  No, they will not.

Mark Levin may be perpetually one angry inch away from leaving the party... but I am miles past that.  No more Republicans, period.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2016, 08:44:41 pm »
Why don't we hold off on any accusations of him using the word until we see an actual tape.

I'm not denying such a tapes existence and it wouldn't be out if character. But if I'm going to pile on the guy, at least I would like to have something more than speculation to do it with

Except the other things regarding his racism are known.

Were you so generous in holding off your criticism of Bill Clinton when it came out that he used the "N" word?

Most likely not.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2016, 09:04:06 pm »
Ultimately, I am never voting for a Republican again.  The Republican Congress could have stopped the entire 0bama agenda.  Did they?  No.  They very well could stop a Clinton agenda, right down to blocking every single SCOTUS nomination (Protip: Google the words "and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate", and see what comes up), but will they?  No, they will not.

Mark Levin may be perpetually one angry inch away from leaving the party... but I am miles past that.  No more Republicans, period.

I learned years ago that the definition of an honest politician is one who stays bought.

Getting hard to find even one of those, nowdays.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink