Author Topic: ‘Our country deserves better’: John Kasich says he won’t vote for Trump after leak of ‘disgusting’ video  (Read 3957 times)

Offline libertybele

John Kasich is a self serving slut who wraps himself up in the Bible to shield the fact that he is a Statist hack.

How soon people seem to forget ... Kasich is one of the reasons we have Trump.  He stayed in the race when he had absolutely zero chance of winning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

[quote author=libertybele link=topic=228655.msg1084533#msg1084533 date=1475978230

IMHO the GOP is going to be lucky to hold on to the House.

Let's not get hysterical here. We ain't losing the House.

Every congress person who is up for election and that endorsed Trump is going to have that played in their local media over and over saying that they are just like Trump because they endorsed the sleazy con man.

Trump and his followers destroyed the GOP. The idiots elected the Witch and who knows how many Republicans in congress are going to fall with Trump leaving the Witch with little opposition. Idiots all.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
John Kasich is a self serving slut who wraps himself up in the Bible to shield the fact that he is a Statist hack.

He was right about Trump and never wavered.

John Kasich is a breed of conservative I sorely miss.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Frank Cannon

How soon people seem to forget ... Kasich is one of the reasons we have Trump.  He stayed in the race when he had absolutely zero chance of winning.

BINGO!

Offline Frank Cannon

The brand that fully embraces Obamacare and calls amnesty Jesus's message?

Offline dfwgator

This kind of conservative?

Offline Frank Cannon

Every congress person who is up for election and that endorsed Trump is going to have that played in their local media over and over saying that they are just like Trump because they endorsed the sleazy con man.

Trump and his followers destroyed the GOP. The idiots elected the Witch and who knows how many Republicans in congress are going to fall with Trump leaving the Witch with little opposition. Idiots all.

I spent some time in politics and when you get down to the House level voters don't give a rat's ass about endorsements. They care that the congressman had some flunky listen to their complaint about a late Social security check. "I hate Congress......but I love my Congressman."

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The brand that fully embraces Obamacare and calls amnesty Jesus's message?

The brand of Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp.   You know, before the TEA party.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Frank Cannon

The brand of Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp.   You know, before the TEA party.

First off, Jack Kemp was a loser. He should have just retired after football. Secondly Reagan said his biggest mistake was the amnesty and that was with a far lesser number of people.

BTW, the Buffalo Bills blow .

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
First off, Jack Kemp was a loser. He should have just retired after football. Secondly Reagan said his biggest mistake was the amnesty and that was with a far lesser number of people.

BTW, the Buffalo Bills blow .

Really? I always appreciated Jack Kemp's pro-liberty, pro-freemarket works.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I blame winner take all to be honest.

Without winner take all, little boy Trump would have gone to a delegate referendum, and would have surely lost.

But no, to the GOP, a "floor fight" was disastrous and now they're up shit creek without a paddle.

Smart thinking GOP.

These idiots are too dumb to run the country.